Hello. Im new here

byteminister

You all probably don't like to read long introductions, so I hope I can be short. My name is Simon(23), I'm from Slovenia(next to Italy). To be honest, I'm not a vegan, not even a proper vegetarian, because I eat fish. Maybe someone will convince me to become a vegan, but I'm not sure...but certainly I will never eat any other animal than fish, I'm doing this for 6 years now and I feel great. When I removed other meat products from my menu I felt better, lighter...and 10 months from that I was fifth on world rowing championships( I was training rowing for almost 10 years), which was quite a success for me. Anyway I'm here to get some good recipes, weight training programs and enjoy talking to one of the nicest people on the planet, which vegetarians and vegans most certainly are.

You all probably don't like to read long introductions, so I hope I can be short. My name is Simon(23), I'm from Slovenia(next to Italy). To be honest, I'm not a vegan, not even a proper vegetarian, because I eat fish. Maybe someone will convince me to become a vegan, but I'm not sure...but certainly I will never eat any other animal than fish, I'm doing this for 6 years now and I feel great. When I removed other meat products from my menu I felt better, lighter...and 10 months from that I was fifth on world rowing championships( I was training rowing for almost 10 years), which was quite a success for me. Anyway I'm here to get some good recipes, weight training programs and enjoy talking to one of the nicest people on the planet, which vegetarians and vegans most certainly are.
Whaddup simon, welcome aboard. Train hard and maybe this year you will be number 4 rower in the woooorrlldd.

Welcome! I bet Slovenia is a good place to buy all kinds of vegetarian groceries, since you even had a vegan as a president! R.I.P. Janez Drnovšek.

Remember that there's nothing in fish you can't get from veggies (nutritionally that is). I bet you can find really great vegan recipes here.

Hey! thanks for all the welcomes:D Yea, I'm from Slovenia and our president was a vegan indeed...to bad he recently passed away, he was a cosmopolitan . He had a cancer. Sometimes it's to late...or sometimes the illness is so strong you can not escape it. It's always better not to resist the flow of life.

Anyway, I've started to burn fat...but I don't know what to eat to accelerate my fat burning...

Remember that there's nothing in fish you can't get from veggies (nutritionally that is).

yup! And let's not forget about the contamination of the oceans they swim in if you're lucky enough to consume nothing but wild, worse off, the farm raised ones and their horrible diets and overcrowding conditions....

Anyway, I've started to burn fat...but I don't know what to eat to accelerate my fat burning...

It's more like what you can't eat and how much less to eat

Remember that there's nothing in fish you can't get from veggies (nutritionally that is).

yup! And let's not forget about the contamination of the oceans they swim in if you're lucky enough to consume nothing but wild, worse off, the farm raised ones and their horrible diets and overcrowding conditions....

It's more like what you can't eat and how much less to eat

Hehe..I 've heard about the fish problem and I 100% agree with you.

And you can eat fat burners I havent searched the site much yet.

Does anyone have a good starters plan, I need some recipies, how to start being a vegan, what to eat...and another very importan question that has been in my head for a long time. Does anyone have a vegan child or a baby?

Welcome!

There are a few members here with vegan children (my sister has one but she's not on the forum). Are you looking for information on raising vegan children? There are some websites I can post.