When the Wolfe knocks on your door.......

robert

Yeah i agree. He has alot of views that i can see turning off some people at first, but if you read alot of his stuff and watch his video's you'll lean alot. LIke L and G said every one has different opinions. You can take 10 of the best raw food gurus and each are going to differ on certain things becasue everyone needs and conditions are unique to them. That's why i like to learn from a variety of people and use what is relivent in my life

One stupid thing he says thats one of the dumbest things said in the history of mankind is that drying foods increases its potassium. Potassium is an element and if you know anything at all about chemistry and matter you know you cannot create matter. This is a basic simple rule that everyone should know...especially someone respected in nutrition. You shouldn't give any nutritional advice if you know nothing about chemistry/physics.

One stupid thing he says thats one of the dumbest things said in the history of mankind is that drying foods increases its potassium. Potassium is an element and if you know anything at all about chemistry and matter you know you cannot create matter. This is a basic simple rule that everyone should know...especially someone respected in nutrition. You shouldn't give any nutritional advice if you know nothing about chemistry/physics.

That is the explanation of ORMUS right there folks.

Good job potter.

I've met David a number of times over the years. I think he is a nice guy in general, a happy and motivated guy who is able to inspire others. That being said, I also think he is motivated by money just as much as he is motivated to genuinely help others....not that there is a problem with that, most people work for money or do what they do for money because that is how our system works, so we can't fault him for that.

I do think he is a bit "out there." I heard a 5-hour talk he did in Portland and didn't get much from it, in fact I was turned off by it to some degree...but he was fun, funny and motivating in his own way, at the same time.

I know we sometimes joke about Wolfe because he's the biggest name in the entire movement, the most visible character and probably the most colorful personality...easy to love, easy to be super annoyed by and turned off by.

I'm not a huge fan myself, but I'm not really against him either. In the big picture, I think there are a lot more insane people in various religious movements, on television everyday, etc.

In the big picture, I think the Wolfe is fairly harmless. He has his following, but imagine the followings some top religious figures have of many millions of people teaching them some pretty crazy things.

I think there are people who are "out there" in every movement or industry and they become easy targets....but for good reason.

The Wolfe gets his own tail in a trap, but at the same time, has a fan base that releases him time and time again.

Anyone that expects people to listen to them speak for 5 hours is very big headed. I wouldn't ever make people listen to me for any more than 4.5 hours.

Anyone that expects people to listen to them speak for 5 hours is very big headed. I wouldn't ever make people listen to me for any more than 4.5 hours.

that's why you post a thousand times a day!

you make people READ for 5 hours!

• 2 weeks later...