How raw foodists eat grains and soy?

I'm just freakin out if I cut out soy beacuse it can't be eaten raw, that I wont get enough protein and wont grow but on raw foods I feel much more energetic

If you eat enough food you'll get enough protein...I wouldn't worry about that too much...I'd be more worried about your fats and b12.

B12 is the only thing that's hard to get , but it's the same as with any Vegan diet where your not eatting processed foods

I'm just freakin out if I cut out soy beacuse it can't be eaten raw, that I wont get enough protein and wont grow but on raw foods I feel much more energetic

You should worry about protein if your eatting raw. If you eat enough calories and a variety of foods it's about impossible to be low on protein. I get over 150 grams of protein every day. If i wanted i could double that. Hemp, Spirulina, Chorella are some of my favorites.

Would you post up an example of your daily diet? I'm interested in seeing it.

breakfast, vegetables(carrot, beet, lettuce, I put apple in it too), I put on the vegetables some lemon and olive oil, and eat it with whole grain/spelt bread and with tofu, than a hangdful of seeds, and a half cup of oats(usually cocoa, karob and coconut raspings in it), I found this good for breakfast

2-3 hours later a veggie burger( salad, paprika, cucumber, and tofu in it)

another 2-3 hours fruits, usually apples and raisins in school

lunch at home, today I ate greens, broccoli, spinach, sorrel, lettuce, cucumber and 2 soy donno what, It's big as a card about, I ate ususally 6 or 7 of theese in on meal, but than I slowed down as hell, than handful of seeds and nuts and a half cup of oats

before workout, a kiwi, orange, and a banana, after workout a big plate of oats with bread and tofu and maybe 2 "cards" of soy and almonds and nuts, and later for dinner 1 or 2 "card(s)" of soy and some grains, everything that I can found

oats: I put it in soy-rice milk

so this is now my plan, I think it's about 90-95% raw now

yeah it's big ! Must be a mix of soy and gluten, maybe fortified with vitamins and minerals? Always look at the ingredients and nutrition facts. If this is the 10% cook/processed food you're eating it's ok because anyway you're still eating 90% raw and natural.

I guess it would be ok but it's certainly not the best thing to do and it wouldn't taste really good unless you want to make pancakes by adding some oil ! Grains should be sprouted, it increases its digestibility and multiply all the nutrients. Then you can crush them if you want to, it's gonna be a better food than eating flour that's for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Soybeans. From Liener [1994], soybeans contain some heat-labile protease inhibitors and hemagglutinins. ("Heat-labile" means those susceptible to changes by heat; a hemagglutinin is something that causes red blood cells to clump together.) Soy also contains factors that are relatively heat-stable, though of lesser significance, such as:

source:http://www.beyondveg.com/tu-j-l/raw-cooked/raw-cooked-1g.shtml#beans

whats the opinion about this?

• 3 weeks later...

soy granulates, soy curls, texturized soy protein, and the soy products like veggiedogs and veggieburgers, yeah you can eat them without boiling them into water or cooking them first, but it won't be raw anyway!! It has been already processed at very high temperatures, and it's not good to eat too much of those because it's a very processed product.

concerning proteins/amino acids, you're gonna be fine with raw foods, yeah there's goji berries, but also :

Fruits: Bananas, tomatoes, cucumbers. Avocado and olives are really good for proteins too.

Vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, corn, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, okra, peas, summer squash and kale

It's not even that important to get all essential amino acids at same time, but to get a variety of amino acids throughout the day.

David Wolf said flax seeds are a complete protein source

he says a lot of things

i wouldn't buy into all that complete protein source too much. as I'm your man said you don't have to get all the amino acids at once.