Raw Chocolate

We're a type of animal like many animals similar to us that shouldn't be eatting grains.

cool opinion.

that wasn't what i was talking about though.

Anyways while we're at it, without posting an article by some raw guru (xveganjoshx is the only true guru) what is wrong with eating grains?

Probably the same as giving grains to a chimp, or a Vegan diet to a Lion. It's just not something that humans need. Most grains you must cook to make edible. With all the food choices out there there no reason to eat grains.

Way to be vague.

Lets get some specifics...

I should eat less grains cuz it seems to be causing a lot of irritation in my bowels. I just love cereal though. I've eaten it every day since I learned how to eat solid food. When my mom was pregnant with my I'd move around and get excited whenever she ate cheerios and bananas. I was born to eat cereal!!!

Since this topic is about raw chocolate I just wanted to say that I had some awesome vegan raw fudge at this place called Shakti's in Vancouver. It's on Commercial Dr. if anyone is in the area and wants to check it out. It tastes a lot like chocolate Vega actually.

I agree. Grains are more for animals.

Humans are animals.

I do not like the separation of "human and animal."

We are animals as any other and I think that's something that is very important to acknowledge.

We're a type of animal like many animals similar to us that shouldn't be eatting grains.

That's exactly what I meant. I've always said human is an animal, but not any animal - we're different from a hyena or cows for instance, but we're very similar to gorillas therefore I think we should follow their example.

I don't think grains are bad for us, not like meat etc, but I think there's even more appropriate food for us.

Humans are animals.

We are animals as any other and I think that's something that is very important to acknowledge.

That's exactly what I meant. I've always said human is an animal, but not any animal - we're different from a hyena or cows for instance, but we're very similar to gorillas therefore I think we should follow their example.

I don't think grains are bad for us, not like meat etc, but I think there's even more appropriate food for us.

That sounds logical to me. I just think that the separation of "human" and "animal" breeds a lot of the problems we see today. Even though sometimes it is necessary to distinguish, I understand that.

As far as eating like a gorilla, I don't agree. Our digestive physiology is quite different. Eating like a chimp? More reasonable.

Humans are animals.

As far as eating like a gorilla, I don't agree. Our digestive physiology is quite different. Eating like a chimp? More reasonable.

I got nothing to say, I just wanted to continue with quoting, I like that infinite mirror effect !

Humans are animals.

I got nothing to say, I just wanted to continue with quoting, I like that infinite mirror effect !

Awesome.

Humans are animals.

Awesome.

eheh

We need more people, different names

Humans are animals.

Awesome.

eheh

Mirrors?

Humans are animals.

Awesome.

eheh

Mirrors?

what?

I missed almost all of this...grains aren't for many animals at all. I don't know of many wild hoofed animals that go around eating grain. We should be eating similarly to Gorillas though...but that would also mean eating insects which I have no moral problems with so long as they aren't bred for food. I just wouldn't do it myself.

Humans are animals.

Awesome.

eheh

Mirrors?

what?

It's mirrors into mirrors

but that would also mean eating insects which I have no moral problems with so long as they aren't bred for food. I just wouldn't do it myself.

I agree, gorillas are not cruel because they eat insects, they just grab and eat. Nothing like how human abuse and ill-treat other animals. But I don't think I'd like to eat caterpillars and dragonflies. I even loathe mushrooms.

I missed almost all of this...grains aren't for many animals at all. I don't know of many wild hoofed animals that go around eating grain. We should be eating similarly to Gorillas though...but that would also mean eating insects which I have no moral problems with so long as they aren't bred for food. I just wouldn't do it myself.

Yeah i try to base my diet similar to what gorillas eat except i don't eat any incects or any thing like that. It's cracks me up when Guys act like you need meat and lots of it. We are very similar to chimps and gorillas and if you look at the percent of little animals they eat it's less than 1 percent of there diet. Gorrillas eat over 100 pounds of greens every day and i'd serious doubt there's over a pound of incects on the greens. No wonder there so strong eatting 100 pounds of wild greens