For those who PMed or E-mailed Denise Nicole

SeaSiren

Hello everyone!

Since most of you found me on this or the other vegan board. I wanted to write a quick note to let you know that I have received now over 50 e-mails in the last several weeks specifically regarding veganism and bodybuilding.

Unfortunately over the last several weeks (since end of Feb), I have hardly had time to come up to breath from my schedule of training, modeling shoots, headlines, media meet ups and competitions. My schedule will even out a bit more after my next comp and I can buckle down on the personal training & article / writing of the same of it as planned then.

I am answering PM's and e-mails in the order I am receiving them. Please don't think I am ignoring you. I am excited to have received so many inquiries regarding the vegan fitness life style and look forward to communicating with you and watching your progress. PLEASE be patient!!!!! I promise you won't regret your decision to do it!

In the mean time, please remember the boards are a great source of information and I encourage you to participate. The members (many who have become my friends/family) on the board will be more than happy to assist and support you in your transition.

Take Care!

Denise Nicole

Edited by SeaSiren

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All to say Denise has been to hell and back over the last 3 weeks is an understatment most people would of fallen by the wayside a long time ago,but she is so strong in mind/body she pull,s thro time and time again.

So she will get back to you all just give her time,it will be worth it.

ROBBIExxx