Robin Quivers is Vegan! Cool!

davidmNY

Cool!

Nice to know.....but I don't like the "I don't eat anything" explanation for veganism....but I've even said that in the past. When people asked me the same thing...what can't you eat (and I said something dumb like everything, etc.)

But anyway, great to see that she is vegan and some people were pumped to see how good she looks.

She has totally sexy legs by the way! They looked awesome, full of muscle too!

Cool!

Nice to know.....but I don't like the "I don't eat anything" explanation for veganism....but I've even said that in the past. When people asked me the same thing...what can't you eat (and I said something dumb like everything, etc.)

But anyway, great to see that she is vegan and some people were pumped to see how good she looks.

She has totally sexy legs by the way! They looked awesome, full of muscle too!

I know what you mean. she strikes me as the type of entertainer who doesn't have the energy to get into the facts and such. It's too bad but, her radiating and looking incredible says what it needs to say.

I wish she were more outspoken about this but everyones got there reasons so I can't be angry at her. I do love her though...I've been listening/watching Howard Stern since I was 8 and always loved her personality. She really made the show outside of Howard...I never really liked the other sidekicks.

Robin looks great! It's cool that she's vegan too!

People have different personalities and express their veganism in different ways. I'm not sure that if she was more militant she'd necessarily be more effective. She does comedy, she has to keep it light-hearted. I think her figure alone is enough to get people to think about what they put in their mouths.

I think its also good that she's black. There aren't a lot of black spokespeople involved in veganism and its seen as being even more odd to be vegan amongst minorities than it is in the majority. Not that she's all that outspoken but its good that she even made it known.

I listen to the Howard Stern show sometimes(my dad has Sirius) and one day I heard Arty teasing her about being vegan. I had no idea. They do talk about how she's lost so much weight (i'm guessing since going vegan) so maybe that will influence all those truckers out there with satellite radio.