2008 Vegan Bodybuilding Muscle Contest Schedule!

robert

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to this thread to see when the abs comp was as i've been preparing and hitting my core muscles harder than any other bodypart. Today I am going to start weighting core exercises that i haven't yet as they're getting too easy.... and what do I see?

TUCINATOR! You quoted me in your sig, that's awesome Glad to see my roygbiv Y.E.A.H. B.U.D.D.Y did not go to waste You da man Tuc

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder don't nobody wanna lift HEAVY A$$ WEIGHTS!

I took a picture of my abs a week ago or so. Good thing because I've gained back about 3 pounds. I can't work out until my stitches come out. I might be able to do some lower body stuff now, though. Before, it hurt just to hang my arm down low, or to get my heart rate up because I'd feel the blood pumping through. It's weird.

• 6 months later...

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder don't nobody wanna lift HEAVY A$$ WEIGHTS!

No no no, it's:

DON'T EVERYBAUDY WANNA BE A BODYBUILDER, BUT DON'T NO ONE WANNA LIFT DIS HEAVY A$$ WEIGHT!

BUT I'LL DO IT THOUGH! ARARAFGARARARARAR!!!!

I can do his WOOOOOOOOOO pretty well. Sometimes when I'm out with friends I do it and yell "YEAH BUDDY!" for no reason. People look at me weird.

Before clean and pressing the other day, I said, "Like Brutus, you can do dis."

LAWLZ!

Actually at the gym right now just finished. In NYC to visit. My sister's gym; she's training I cam earlier so i'm waiting for her. Pish posh place, which I like, actually, even though I love hardcore gyms also that reek of moldy concrete. Free internet !

Chest and a bit of the speed bag

Glad to hear you're in the gym!

Octo just texted me to say he's training chest today and I'm training later on.

The Big 3 Making It Happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a..............Yeah Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

• 3 months later...

Does someone want to take over doing the muscle competitions?

I just don't have it in me anymore.

These contests acted as hosts to a break-out party that happened here. These contests led to Octopussoir becoming perhaps the top vegan bodybuilder in the US right now as he dominated through and it helped Lean and Green make a name for himself, Cubby, xveganjoshx, Johan, Tuc and others emerge as well as many women take center stage who hadn't taken center stage before...Lena01, Marcina, djshrew, and many others.

Does someone else want to take on this project?

It means selecting the dates, writing the rules and outlines for the competitions, accepting photos for before and after, creating polls, accumulating prizes, shipping prizes, etc.

Anyone?

I just can't do it anymore.

Thanks so much!

P.S. I'm still open to help promote it, donate a few prizes, etc. but I can't run it anymore.

Robert