2008 Vegan Bodybuilding Muscle Contest Schedule!

robert

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be posting up individual contests in the near future, you'll just have to post your pictures in those threads when they pop up, we'll write out a new schedule once we know what's going on, so you'll know when each body part is coming

I think the biggest con last time was that people had huge amount of pics of different sizes and no thumbnails. I can help you guys (L&G and Richard) by providing pics with thumbnails at correct sizes. Should make it easier to compare people with each other.

Looking forward for competitions!

I know there are not a lot of women on here, but just an idea, maybe we should have separate categories for different body types, just like in a real competition. Maybe a bikini, figure, fitness and bodybuilder. Just so there is no more issue or confusion. I know there may only be like two people in each, but it's an idea. because there would be so many categories maybe prizes don't need to be extravagant.

We should try and recruit some more ladies. ^.~

But yeah, it's a good idea since we all have different goals. My goals are always changing. Last year my goal was to be lean and slender. This year I want to put on more muscle and I've gotten more into bodybuilding.

@djshrew and marcina. Well yea, there isn't necessarily enough competitors to do that as some comps only had 2 female athletes and it makes it kind of confusing on our end adding alot of extra time.

I'd really like to offer nice things to one athlete from each division. Perhaps an overall bikini, fitness, figure and an overall bodybuilder after the individual bodyparts in typical bbing fashion for women. Hope this works?

TUC! Yea man great idea. We should do that this time fo sho

Richard, I need to get together information. I have alot of great ideas that I can set into motion in as early as a week or two. I will be emailing you proposed itinerary for rewards, i'll dig for more and we should get a schedule up for exactly two weeks from now you and I.

This will be good guys, Richard + VeganProteins got your back!

Let's say first contest starts MAY 24th.

Schedule to go up sometime next week.....

note: edited @ 11:22pm time for wording and added info...

A long awaited update from the desk of LnG and VeganProteins!

So as priorly stated, me and Richard are taking over the responsibility for these contests. I will handle promotional stuff, shipping out prizes, etc etc and Richard will play a role in every other facet of the game as available, right Richard? So here goes; let's get this started. This is how we do it..........

Contest Schedule:

The prizes to be awarded to each winner in each category. The grand finale will result in better prizes and even greater recognition!

-Every single competitor gets a $5 voucher for http://www.veganproteins.com good until the end of the year.

-Every single competitor will be featured on the http://www.veganproteins.com photo gallery unless you request not to. I will only post pictures wth prior consent.

First Place: http://www.VeganProteins.com will donate:

- $1 for each competitor to the winner's charity of choice. So

on what I can afford. Money is tight at the moment. Plus

i'm expecting a big turnout, right guys!!!)

- 1/2 lb Sunwarrior

- 1/2 lb Spirulina

- 1/2 lb Aktivated Barley

- 1 probar / 1 vega bar / 1 vega packet

- 1 raw food recipe book courtesy of Christy Duffell; 'Raw Food

Figure Competitor'

NOTE: http://www.VeganEssentials.com will donate as well; we need to discuss and these prize packets will look better and perhaps more spread out. Ryan is a hard guy to get a hold of but we've been playing phone tag for a bit. He's done so much for so many people and just continues to. What a guy!

I may get additional product from other companies and will disclose accordingly and distribute to the winners!

We will have a full week to submit entries followed by a full week to vote on winners. There will be a week thereafter for that winner to be highlighted and congratulated before the next muscle group contest begins. Then the overalls, which will include a men's overall bodybuilding and 3 separate women's overalls (bodybuilder / figure / fitness)

Dates for each competition will be announced as they approach. Listed in order, they are:

Biceps (Submissions: May 24th - May 30th) / (Judging: May 31st - June 6th) Look for the thread this weekend......

Biceps

Triceps

Shoulders

Back

Calves

Chest

Legs (quads / hamstrings)

Abdominals

Overalls (best m/f muscular. figure and fitness for women as well....)

Edited by Lean and Green

Can you start a NEW thread with this info ASAP?

Thanks!

It is a holiday weekend in the US so I hope people are around and have time to see the contest....a NEW thread will help get attention and I'll send a newsletter out this weekend or on Tues when people are back from vacation.

Thanks for organizing this!

Don't know which one I like best?¿?¿?The rear view is prettty cool...I wish I could take photos when I have a pump..but I live too far away from the gym and I don't have weights at home

Anyway..what do you guys think? I used to have more of a peak when I did concentration curls first in my routine..must start doing them again!

I only have a shitty camera and have to use an automatic setting and a timer...

1547773563_256foto1.jpg.4b738e852f12e64f064e170acdfb176a.jpg

255048920_bicepcomp2.jpg.402faf4de5dec38349678a694d5059be.jpg

1592191368_2563.jpg.bf4650e8b4ebefbab0c0cade69a67290.jpg