A question on about getting a gift for a six year old girl

phillipeb

If you were a 6 year old girl which animal would you choose to adopt  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello. My nieces birthday is coming up and i wanted to do something special for her, so i have decided to donate money to the wildlife adoption center in her name. In exchange for my donation they will send her a plush toy a certificate of adoption and a fact sheet about the animal. This is hard to decide which animal i should adopt for her since i have not spoken with her in a year or so. My niece was put up for adoption when my sister went to prison and part of the terms of this was that she have no contact with my part of the family.

The good news is that she is with my cousin and that i can write to her through an intermediary, namely my grandmother. She in many ways was like my own daughter and i had always envisioned me teaching her the lessons that i held dear that taught me about life and the wonderment of the world to her. But since i have limited contact i must seek other avenues and this is one good option i have found.

If you chose the other option go here to see my choices. but know that i am leaning towards animals that come with a plush toy:

https://secure.defenders.org/site/Ecommerce?store_id=5381&VIEW_CATALOG=true&FOLDER=1060&TYPE=&NAME=

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for the snow leopard, because I would have preferred that as a kid I think.

I may be biased though, having got myself an incredibly cute cuddly beany-insides tiger, and a more chunky cuddly second-hand leopard (or something, I'm not entirely sure what this thing is meant to be) when i was younger..... but never having even thought about getting a cuddly polar bear.

I also have a big poster of a snow tiger on my wall, having not even thought about getting a big picture of a polar bear to put there.... so again, much bias goin' on here, maybe.