VOTE for Titantic Triceps Contestants (Men)

robert

Who has the best triceps?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.godfist.com/humour/punching_myself_in_the_balls.jpg

Turns out this isn't a very good scale. This really hurt, and my triceps aren't even any good

Can I vote for Richard somehow?? Even though his bicep is more flexed than his tricep in this picture and he isn't really entering the pic for submission and the crazy look on his face takes the attention off his rock solid arms and even though, well that's enough reasons.....

great shot, bbmag cover model material

Everyone looks awesome btw, this was a much closer contest. Interesting how biceps are a muscle that separates competitors due to it's finnicky shape yet triceps draw a much closer voting scale.

The voting for this contest will end on Saturday the 10th. Octo is running away again at the moment. I think this is a very close contest with lots of great arms displayed.

Chest is next so get pumped!

Really tough choice!

I think Octo has the best tri's and is above the rest of the crew, but then, he can't win all the contests

I subtract a few points of his score because he's a fitness trainer

So, imho the rest of the field is very even,but after long and hard thinking and judging, my vote goes to Joe. He's a bit older than the rest but has chunky arms!

All of you - nice work!

Thank you Daywalker, I am humbled by you choice.

http://i31.tinypic.com/24c6q15.jpg

Chest contest will start a couple of days late....probably tomorrow.......been too busy......

Official dates will be posted soon too, so rather than starting on a Monday or Tuesday or whatever, it will have a solid date.

Thanks!

Octo wins twice! I plan on seeing some tough battles as Troy and others enter, especially in the chest.

No offense to Octo, but I didn't vote for him.. In fact the person I voted for only got a few votes, but it's all perception. We all have different ideas of what rocks the back of the arms.

Congrats to everyone....catch up with all of you soon!

Cool, I voted for xredmancex, I imagined that he would make one of my balls explode with the punch to my balls. Congrats to Octo again, there's no reason why he can't win twice, he's in great shape

Why thank you sir! From what Ive seen my Mr. Veglympia Title might be on the line with the chest competition.

Yeah, Troy will be tough to beat in the chest contest, but I'm sure we'll get a bunch of awesome entries!

I kinda like having a reigning champ in the men's category. It will be like when Hulk Hogans loses the belt when Octo gets dethroned

^^^ Hey buddy, Ive been lookin in the mail everyday and it makes me sad that I dont have a new VBB shirt yet. Im gonna cry in my chest pic just because of this.

You know I e-mailed you and said I'm traveling for 2 weeks straight, no break from L.A. to Orlando......now I'm going to beat you in the chest contest for being a punk!

I'm busier than almost anyone.........but you'll get the shirts soon! I fly home tomorrow.....punk

You know I e-mailed you and said I'm traveling for 2 weeks straight, no break from L.A. to Orlando......now I'm going to beat you in the chest contest for being a punk!

I'm busier than almost anyone.........but you'll get the shirts soon! I fly home tomorrow.....punk

hahaha. Are you gonne reward yourself with one of your own t-shirts? Now that youve entered the chest there no way you can enter legs!!! Only us underdogs can enter.

Your shirts will get to you soon, maybe with some bonus stuff because of the delay.

I'll be home soon and I'll actually be there for about a week before leaving again, so I'll have time to get stuff to you soon.

"Anyone" can enter and that includes me, even if I'm the host of the contests. I look forward to some great battles. I look forward to losing so then I can work harder and I look forward to winning so I can reward myself for my dedication over the past 5 months.

These contests are fun!

Great job winning the first couple and maybe winning this one too!

And I will repeat myself "no legs for robert!" Hey a Vegan headband would be really cool. When I run now I do so without a shirt and sweat gets in my eyes and on my glasses and such and sucks.

Yeah these contests are fun but you are no officially banned from the leg contest. It will be like Ronnie and Jay after 8 years. Ill come in 9th. LoL

• 4 weeks later...