VOTE for Chiseled Chest Contestants (Men)

Richard

Who has the best chest muscles?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although legs are my favorite and probably my best muscle group, I won't be entering. Since I am the host I was advised by a good friend of mine to stay out of the contests. I stayed out for a while but couldn't help jumping in to the chest contest with Jimi and Troy and everyone else....but since I'm awarding the shirts and prizes, I'll stay on the sidelines and cheer everyone else on.

I really look forward to the legs shots...most people hide those muscles!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I voted for someone else besides myself like a good "politician." I was for sure that Troy was gonna come up on me on the last day with tons of votes. Lots of good chests here!!!

I do recommend everyone who has been entering the contests to keep doing it whether or not you think youre gonna get some vote or no votes. As you progress you will look back at this and be like "wow, look how much ive changed!" I do it from time to time on other boards that I was a member of and can really see a better Me.

Keep up the good work you vegan athletes. Now lets see those wheels!

I like that outlook. I agree......keep on going everyone and you'll be amazed at your progress as you stay motivated to improve and you'll look back and be able to reflect on where you were and where you are.

All the best everyone!

Yet another package will be sent to you soon Jimi! Congratulations...again!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...