Working out while sore

Honestly...so long as you aren't hurt I think thats the best time to make gains in size and strength. You can really break your muscles down doing that and you'll grow for it if you can stand the pain. For me if I went into the gym feeling good I was never happy with myself because that means I wasn't working out hard enough. Honestly walking should be hard for a few days after a good leg workout...but you need to train through it anyway.

Is it a good idea to lift while sore? I lifted today but was a little sore from two days ago. Note: The muscles I worked out today were not those that were sore.

I'm sore every day. The key is to rotate body parts each day for your workout. Like you said, the body part you are working today isn't sore. That's the key. While you work one area, the sore areas can rest and recover.

Normally I feel even worse two days after if I'm lifting hard enough. It seems the day of doing different muscle groups(I used to rotate legs and upper body while doing core every day) gave my muscles rest from fatigue but I was still more sore the next day when I switched muscle groups...I really miss feeling like that.

Normally I feel even worse two days after if I'm lifting hard enough. It seems the day of doing different muscle groups(I used to rotate legs and upper body while doing core every day) gave my muscles rest from fatigue but I was still more sore the next day when I switched muscle groups...I really miss feeling like that.

Legs are the only muscle group I've ever worked that've been sore for more than 1 day.