Hi there :)

bloody_disgrace

Hey folks,

my name is Boris, I'm 19 years old, about to finish school in a few days and live in Germany's most idyllic town, Göttingen

Actually its Ping's fault, I'm here now, because he didn't just link me this forums, but also convinced me to go vegan (he convinced me about half a year ago, but it took a while for me to do it).

Other than most of you, I'm not into bodybuilding, but focus on road cycling to have fun and lose weight. My goal is to reach something like 70kg or less, now I'm at ~77kg and I started with 85.

Reading your training logs and watching the before/after photos is quite a big motivation to train more seriously and maybe also log the progress

I'm too tired at the moment, to think of anything else to write, that would not be senseless, and put it into proper English, so if there is anything you would like to know, feel free to ask

Welcome! Great to have you here. Great that Ping was able to have a positive impact on you as well.

Awesome to know that!

Thanks for being part of our group. We have endurance athletes here as well.......in fact bodybuilders are probably the minority, though I frequently try to change that.

Enjoy your time here!

-Robert

Hey welcome! This place is for all types of fitness, not just bodybuilding. Potter the crazy pottery cyclist is also to to continue shrinking his frame as much as possible. There are plenty of threads relevant to your goals.

I cycle as well but not for vigorous competition, my main focus is bbing.

I actually had to look up the word idyllic. I know idle is standing still but I wasn't certain about the actual def. Your english is better than mine haha

Welcome! Great to hear you've found the logs & pics... that's what got me interested in bb'ing in the first place.

To help others make a difference, remember to take pics of your progress. That way you can motivate others, you've lost already quite a bunch of excess weight and I bet you already look totally different than what you did in the beginning!