What do you HATE the most?

kollision

I hate just about everything right now, including myself.

I think you need a hug. So ask Robert to give you one for me.

To answer the question of the thread, animal and child suffering/abuse.

And to those who are appalled by the fact that I have placed both animals and human children in the same boat, all I can say is GET OVER IT!!!!!! .

Yeah....Ask Robert, cuz Megan doesn't give hugs.

I absolutely agree with Daywalker! Although he weares silly underwear

Additionaly I try to stay calm in every situation. Like the Dalai Lama says: "If the situation or problem can be remedied, then there is no need to worry about it… Alternatively, if there is no way out, no solution, no possibility of resolution, then there is also no point in being worried about it, because you can’t do anything about it anyway."

Edited by flanders77

I hate just about everything right now, including myself.

I think you need a hug. So ask Robert to give you one for me.

To answer the question of the thread, animal and child suffering/abuse.

And to those who are appalled by the fact that I have placed both animals and human children in the same boat, all I can say is GET OVER IT!!!!!! .

Yeah....Ask Robert, cuz Megan doesn't give hugs.

ya I dont know why I said Robert and not you. I am sure that Hero would rather be hugged by a hot girl than Robert anyway!!

I hate circumcision. Possibly more than I hate animal abuse.

Whats your reasoning for that?

It's cosmetic surgery performed on an unwilling participent, completely incapable of defending himself or understanding what the fuck is going on, and it irreversably alters the level of sexual pleasure for the adult man he is to become. All for no medical benefit whatsoever.

And, much as it is in animal rights, people will treat you like a fool for trying to protect defenseless children.

I thought circumcision for men at least has added health benefits in terms of bacteria there as well as added pleasure in sex for the women, but not really much change for the men? It also gets dirtier easier without circumcision. So as far as saying that it is only cosmetic, I don't think would be valid since there are SOME benefits, whatever they may be. But I understand your claim.

There are no health benefits for someone who bathes regularly and lives in the modern world. I found out about the anti-circ movement after we had already circumcized my son, and me and my wife both regret circumcizing him. We were pressured by family to conform to the tradition and went along without a thought otherwise because we had not yet done our research. I'm against circumcision now though. I think it is genital mutilation, and I think it is wrong to mutilate someone's genitals.

It's cosmetic surgery performed on an unwilling participent, completely incapable of defending himself or understanding what the fuck is going on, and it irreversably alters the level of sexual pleasure for the adult man he is to become. All for no medical benefit whatsoever.

And, much as it is in animal rights, people will treat you like a fool for trying to protect defenseless children.

I thought circumcision for men at least has added health benefits in terms of bacteria there as well as added pleasure in sex for the women, but not really much change for the men? It also gets dirtier easier without circumcision. So as far as saying that it is only cosmetic, I don't think would be valid since there are SOME benefits, whatever they may be. But I understand your claim.

There are no health benefits for someone who bathes regularly and lives in the modern world. I found out about the anti-circ movement after we had already circumcized my son, and me and my wife both regret circumcizing him. We were pressured by family to conform to the tradition and went along without a thought otherwise because we had not yet done our research. I'm against circumcision now though. I think it is genital mutilation, and I think it is wrong to mutilate someone's genitals.

I'm sure I read somewhere that circumcision results in reduced pleasure for men.

I'm sure I read somewhere that circumcision results in reduced pleasure for men.

It's true. It destroys most of the nerve endings in the penis, and as a result men thrust more violently during sex to feel anything. There is all sorts of research on it. Circumcision is evil.

It's true. It destroys most of the nerve endings in the penis, and as a result men thrust more violently during sex to feel anything. There is all sorts of research on it. Circumcision is evil.

At the same time there is a lot of research for it. So it's kinda at a stand still. You are either for it or against it.

it doesn't "destroy" the nerve endings, but because your helmet will be in contact with clothing etc all the time it does become desensitised to a certain level, so that it takes a wee bit longer to get off.

and as a result men thrust more violently during sex to feel anything.

actual lol...you make rough sex sound like something to be ashamed off... time and place for that in everyones lives... but unfortunately for you, that's incorrect, at least for me... i can get off pretty much any way.

circumcised males will have a slightly higher number of partners and a slightly lower incidence of STD's/STIs.

At the same time there is a lot of research for it. So it's kinda at a stand still. You are either for it or against it.

Okay, where's the research in favor of it?

--------------------------------

"Circumcision has been suggested as an effective method of maintaining penile hygiene since the time of the Egyptian dynasties, but there is little evidence to affirm the association between circumcision status and optimal penile hygiene. " - AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS:

Circumcision Policy Statement

google

keywords "circumcision+benefits"

take your pick.

Your in favor of it, it's your job to come up with quotes and links to studies from scientific journals, and not just the circ promoters that come up at the top of the list on a google search

But you are the one that asked, "WHere is the research for it?" and you got it. I also provided both sides of the story where I posted links. Like I said, you are either for it or against it. Theres research proving both sides, you just take your pick of which one you side with the most.

I personally see no problem with it, but like I also said it may be because I grew up with my circumcision and never saw anything wrong with it (not even from a religious standpoint). I personally look odd at uncircumsized because it just looks odd and weird to me, perhaps the same as if an uncircumsized looked at a circumsized. I am happy with what I got. Dunno if there are actually circumsized that dislike it or uncircumsized that dislike circumsized, because we grew up with what we have and got used to it.

it doesn't "destroy" the nerve endings

How does it not destroy nerve endings? Skin is being cut off a penis. If your finger were cut off the nerve endings in your finger would be destroyed as well

the nerve endings for pleasure etc are contained within the glans, not the skinflay covering it...if a woman had her labia trimmed(which a few do for cosmetic reasons) she doesn't lose sensation in her clit...

get it?