jack3d - Creatine MonoHydrate

I find very little information on this product. I've contacted the company for an official response, so I thought I would ask here.

"Jack3d" is rated by TheMuscleFeed.com as the top pre-workout supplement to take (http://www.themusclefeed.com/supplements/the-top-5-pre-workout-supplements-for-bodybuilders). I personally take Vega's Pre-Workout mix, myself, and love it to death, but i hear amazing things about creatine (when taken responsibly or cycled after checking with your doctor for pre-disposition to liver problems)

I was wondering; Is it true some forms of Creatine MonoHydrate are vegan? And has anyone investigated if this product (Jack3d) is vegan or not?

A lot of creatine monohydrate is vegan, but can't confirm on the Jack3d as I haven't really checked into it before.

A lot of guys I've traied with love the product, but they're not vegan and don't care either way. They say it's the best pre-workout energizer the've tried, I guess it's pretty potent. May or may not be vegan, though, and unless the manufacturer wants to share the details on ingredient sourcing, there's no way to know for sure.

One thing to note, Jack3d is a pre-workout formula, and from what I've seen, doesn't have a whole lot of creatine in it (you'd be much better off getting a good, cheap vegan creatine monohydrate powder if you're just after the creatine alone), I think it only contains something like 1.4g creatine per serving and you would NOT want to take multiple servings at a time unless you want to feel like you're going to jump out of your skin based on how I've seen people who take it (like a major energy booster, makes some people anxious/agitate, etc.) Guys I've trained with who took Jack3d were pretty fired up after it hit their system, great for a pre-workout energizer, but NOT if you're simply looking for a creatine source as you'd probably have a heart attack after ingesting about 5 doses in a day!

• 2 months later...
Called them and asked when it first came out.

Thanks Matt, that's good to know. I stayed away from it because of the possibility of me failing a drugs test, you just gave me another reason to avoid it.

For many years now I have always found a good, strong cup of black organic coffee to be best pre wo supplement. Effective, cheap and sustainable.

yea I just add it to my protein shake in the morning and my pre-workout drink before the gym. It is noticable the time you try it, and it gives you that extra push you need during your workout. I noticed I was able to get more reps when I use it and I feel like I have a good session when I take it.