How do you take your VEGA?

xChrisZx

I have been just putting a small amount in my morning yogurt everyday.

I am wondering how many people take a full serving instead of eating a full meal and if it really fills you up?

I don't want to start taking it full time and realize it is not doing what I want it to do (I of course will be working out, I am not going to just assume vega will do the work for me)

I have lost to much weight to start gaining it back in the wrong ways.

I use it as a morning (as my breakfast) or post-workout smoothie, with juice or rice milk and sometimes frozen fruit (strawberries or bananas, depending on the flavor of Vega I'm using).

I've also sometimes dipped a banana in it and eaten it little by little.

I mix the powders with slightly cold water in the portions suggested on the packages using the Vega shaker bottle or a similarly sized reused glass bottle. I shake it all up for a few seconds & dont really get any clumps. I've used it as a partial or full meal replacement & it's worked well for me.

I take my vega powder with cereal, vega bars, smoothies and sandwiches...I take my vega bars with vega powder, cereal, chocolate cake, cheesecake, icecream, peanut butter, cookies...and in the future...peanut butter cookies, pizza, other vega bars, hummus, in smoothies with vega powder and many other things....

I mix the powders with slightly cold water in the portions suggested on the packages using the Vega shaker bottle or a similarly sized reused glass bottle. I shake it all up for a few seconds & dont really get any clumps. I've used it as a partial or full meal replacement & it's worked well for me.

I tried it with water once but didn't like it, maybe I didn't use enough.

Next time I'll try a scoop or two in water.

I have tried it with apple juice and it was good.

I tried it with water once but didn't like it, maybe I didn't use enough.

Next time I'll try a scoop or two in water.

I have tried it with apple juice and it was good.

I first tried it in water, and never wanted to try it again! Then I started adding a little bit at a time to a smoothie, and increased the 'dosage' until I got used to it (I think it's the chlorella that gives it a bit of a 'yuck' factor at first.

I mix mine up with a Magic Bullet blender (I tried the 'shaking' and "stirring' methods, and they didn't cut it).

I first tried it in water, and never wanted to try it again! Then I started adding a little bit at a time to a smoothie, and increased the 'dosage' until I got used to it (I think it's the chlorella that gives it a bit of a 'yuck' factor at first.

I mix mine up with a Magic Bullet blender (I tried the 'shaking' and "stirring' methods, and they didn't cut it).

I liked Vega the first time I tried it. I even like the clumps and the mud at the bottom.

Stirring definitely doesn't cut it, that's why I use 1/2 scoop per glass.

I'll need to get something with a lid so I can shake a thicker mixture.

• 2 weeks later...

It does give some people gas at first, part of detoxing I think. Because it goes away after a couple of weeks.

But yeah, that is fairly normal. davidtarrfoster and I have titled them "vega farts" for the first couple of weeks, then it's just pure energy and nutrition you'll notice, not gas.