Madonna's butt! (aka: gluteals)

Share your training programs, favorite exercises, training secrets and tips with the rest of the group. Discuss contest preparation, off-season diets, carb depleting and loading, posing, and training programs.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Message
Author
Kathryn
Elephant
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:23 pm
Location: Illinois

Madonna's butt! (aka: gluteals)

#1 Postby Kathryn » Fri May 26, 2006 11:17 am

Did anyone see clips of rehearsals for Madonna's new concert? She was wearing white tights, and her glutes look fabulous!

I just read that at one time, she considered her glutes to be her worst area, so she decided to make them the best. Anybody know what she did?

I know what should work, but I'd love to know her specific plan, because it obviously does work! (And it can't be all from yoga).

User avatar
veganashtangi
Rabbit
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Contact:

#2 Postby veganashtangi » Fri May 26, 2006 12:17 pm

I've read that she's doing lots of Pilates and ballet-based exercises in order to tone her legs because she couldn't focus on her arms after the horse fall. She has amazing thighs IMHO.
Om Shanti
I've got a blog (wait, now I've got another blog)

dorothy
Rabbit
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Port St. John, Florida
Contact:

Re: Madonna's butt! (aka: gluteals)

#3 Postby dorothy » Fri May 26, 2006 1:27 pm

Kathryn wrote:Did anyone see clips of rehearsals for Madonna's new concert? She was wearing white tights, and her glutes look fabulous!

I just read that at one time, she considered her glutes to be her worst area, so she decided to make them the best. Anybody know what she did?

I know what should work, but I'd love to know her specific plan, because it obviously does work! (And it can't be all from yoga).

On MTv and VH1 she said is is doing tons of squats and lunges with one kid under an arm. and a lot of getting off the floor with no arm strength just using her legs. and of course dancing. I HOPE I LOOK THAT GOOD @47, I have alot of work to do in the next two years. I just started pole dancing for exercise, lost almost 3 inches just off my thighs. No wonder strippers' bodies look so good, back in to my favorite pair of Paris Blues.
Always me ...d

User avatar
JW
Elephant
Posts: 2842
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:17 pm
Location: Winnipeg

#4 Postby JW » Fri May 26, 2006 4:45 pm

JW's thoughts on this topic:

hmmmm now how do I respond to this?
I could say that I really don't notice these things but as a hetero guy who would believe that???
I could make a comment about how hot her glutes look, but then everyone would think I was a lecherous old perv
Aha! I know....I'll be purely clinical....


Yes indeed! Madonna's Glutes show remarkable improvement over the last year. They are most certainly the product of intensive training and diet.

phew, I wonder if I'll get away with that one?
What's the difference between boogers and broccoli ?
-Kids don't eat broccoli.
.

User avatar
Sean
Rabbit
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:49 pm

#5 Postby Sean » Sat May 27, 2006 9:31 pm

I think it's because she sold her soul to satan. And because she has all the time in the world to work out, have a personal chef, and could have someone carry her around on their backs if she wants.

Kathryn
Elephant
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:23 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Madonna's butt! (aka: gluteals)

#6 Postby Kathryn » Sun May 28, 2006 12:57 pm

dorothy wrote:On MTv and VH1 she said is is doing tons of squats and lunges with one kid under an arm.


Hmmm...wonder if a cat would do? :wink:

vegdad
Rabbit
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:46 pm

#7 Postby vegdad » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:12 pm

Sean wrote:I think it's because she sold her soul to satan. And because she has all the time in the world to work out, have a personal chef, and could have someone carry her around on their backs if she wants.


lol you may have hit the nail on the head :D I don't know about the satan part but being paid millions to dance would probably keep me in shape to.

User avatar
Odidnetne
Stegosaurus
Posts: 3899
Age: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Austin, TX

#8 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:40 pm

JW wrote:hmmmm now how do I respond to this?
I could say that I really don't notice these things but as a hetero guy who would believe that???


I could say I didn't notice, because I don't watch TV. ;)


Return to “Bodybuilding/Strength Training”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests