Thanking hilary wright

robert

I wanted to thank hilary wright for showing up at the Animal Rights Conference just after flying in from the other side of the world.......not only that, but attending two days and spending nearly 5 hours with me shooting video footage interviewing people like Howard Lyman and a whole variety of vegan athletes, attendees, activists, and more about how vegan bodybuilding related to activism and outreach.

Awesome stuff!

hilary, I thank you sincerely. I know I lost my voice and sounded like a frog the past two days, but I had a great time on camera today! Thanks so much for all your dedication and for putting it all together!

I enjoyed meeting Hiliary in person. He is HUGE. It was very easy to find him in the exhibit hall. Hiliary, you are in good shape!

It was good to meet you as well as L&G and TDS.

L&G & TDS's story was really interesting to hear. They do not have to worry about boredom for a while. I hope they get a chance to chill. I was impressed with how hard all of you worked at the tables.

Did you see that guy at the conference who looked just like you except he was out of shape?

Edited by beforewisdom

Man Hilary ... this guy is great... Very friendly and dedicated to helping out this board and pushing to improve the site. Honorable Mention Award goes to..... Need I say more. It was fun to help on Sunday and performing. D.C. Vegan Bodybuilding forum members we should try to meet up on occasion in D.C. on weekends sometime. It would be fun to meet a bunch of you that I have not met yet. Really Thnks Hilary!

- Javier

Yeah Hilary

you beat me too it.... I am too slow.! better luck to me next time...

Robert,

has a great flight back. Too bad this is not portland, Oregon... we would all hang out more often...

maybe D.C. will push to be more Vegan and we can get more vegan members here.

your always welcome back!!!

-

It was Great seeing you at Java Green Robert.

Great meeting you . . . D@n@ has some beautiful hair, doesn't she? (matches her personality) Safe flight! Making good progress on the highlights video . . . should have something done by the weekend.

Thank you Hilary.