What food is Vegan at Chain restaurants. Name What you found

RAINRA

During our meet up here in D.C. some of us were able to find vegan options at particular national food chains. I am trying to help people find options so if you know something is vegan on the menu at a particular change feel free to post it here. Help all of if we have to go out with friends to find options.

PS: I know the best option is not to eat out but if you are at a place where your not at home please post what you can eat at these locations.

yeah subway has some really bad ish in the bread... lotz of chemicals. I am talking about healthier choices. Not chemically charged.
there's healthy chain restaurants ?

The creator of this website posted here www.veganeatingout.com it tells what is vegan in tim hortons, subways, etc. Like in McDonalds, the only vegan item is a tea cookie I think. lol

The only fast food place/chain restaurant I will go to is Taco Bell. I just get their bean burritos with no cheese and no onion, because I don't like onion. It's a cheap meal and it fills you up, for 99 cents per burrito. They also have a new style burrito that is 100% vegan and you dont need to change a thing on it. It's called the fresco burrito,and it adds a tomato mix to the burrito instead of cheese.