a ghost in ghost town

auburnoutlook

hey all.

so ive been reading on here for a few months and feel lame so i thought id finally post an introduction. i found this website in april after a car/bike accident left me bed ridden for two months and on crutches for another two. im back to my running, skateboarding, supersetting, and even biking self again but my training has taken a blow. my lower body cant handle half the weight it used to and after three hip fractures im a bit scared to even try. im a certified trainer though not working and my true interests lie in nutrition. ive been vegetarian for over ten years and have been trying vegan for the past year off and on. id say im about 80% and working my way up. its hard dating an omnivore who has a faster metabolism than anyone ive ever met. ive already put alot of the information on this site into use at the gym and in the kitchen and look forward to learning more from vegs and vegans that have been through it. thanks for the support.

seth

Welcome Seth!

I'm sitting in Venice, CA right now! Just walked along the boardwalk and about to head out there again. I leave tomorrow but not until the evening. I'll be at Venice Gold's today and perhaps tomorrow

Thanks for your intro and for joining our community. All the best and welcome aboard!

well enjoy your stay in this slum by the sea. and thanks for this site. its been very inspirational. theres a great smoothie shop called the juice bar next to groundworks coffe just off the boardwalk on westminster. stop in there, so tasty and maybe you can convince them to carry vega. enjoy the mecca.

well enjoy your stay in this slum by the sea. and thanks for this site. its been very inspirational. theres a great smoothie shop called the juice bar next to groundworks coffe just off the boardwalk on westminster. stop in there, so tasty and maybe you can convince them to carry vega. enjoy the mecca.

Welcome!

Thanks! I'm really enjoying it here. I'm staying just off of Pacific Blvd and Sunset Ave. I counted 148 steps to the Boardwalk, so maybe 150 yards away from where I'm staying and I can see the Mecca pretty much out the winter. It's great!

All the best and have fun on the forum! Time for some sun now.......