Drug use.

I don't do any illegal drugs now. There were about 4 years of my life (ages 16-20) when I smoked pot on occasion, first with H.S. friends (we lived right near Woodstock!) and then with a friend in college. I managed to never have to buy or pay for it! Even though it was over 4 years, I don't think I smoked it a huge number of times.

The last time was 13 years ago, though. Since then I haven't done any illegal drugs.

I grew up in Woodstock.

I guess I'll be one of the few to answer in the affirmative. I've been known to partake of cannabis products on a semi-regular basis.

I grew up in Woodstock.

I guess I'll be one of the few to answer in the affirmative. I've been known to partake of cannabis products on a semi-regular basis.

I, too, enjoy partaking of cannabis product on occasion. I especially enjoy cooking or cleaning house when ripped. Go figure, but anything that inspires me to clean house can't be all bad.

I grew up in Woodstock.

I, too, enjoy partaking of cannabis product on occasion. I especially enjoy cooking or cleaning house when ripped. Go figure, but anything that inspires me to clean house can't be all bad.

agreed! its sometimes so damn hard to motivate yourself to clean!

i went to work (i was a chef) stoned once, but it wasnt a very productive shift! even the simplist things required so much concentration!!!

jonathan

I grew up in Woodstock.

Hey, cool! What years? Where did you go to school?

I lived in Saugerties. Or kinda West Saugerties--between the towns of Saugerties and Woodstock. I lived the for just 2.5 years, though--1988 through mid 1990.

I went to Catholic school in Kingston/Hurley.

I moved there from Poughkeepsie in 78 and lived there until I started high school in 87. I went to Zena elementary in Woodstock and M. Clifford Miller Jr. High in Kingston.

I've been to Saugerties many, many time and had cousins that lived there for a while.

I moved there from Poughkeepsie in 78 and lived there until I started high school in 87. I went to Zena elementary in Woodstock and M. Clifford Miller Jr. High in Kingston.

I've been to Saugerties many, many time and had cousins that lived there for a while.

Wow, I'm actually originally from Poughkeepsie, too! I lived there from 72 (my birth) to 86. At the end of 86 we went to NW England and lived there for a year. Then we came back (to Saugerties) in the beginning of 88. I left Saugerties for Baltimore when I graduated from HS.

In Poughkeepsie I went to St Mary's ES, then Our Lady of Lourdes HS for half a year.

Where'd you go after Woodstock?

Sounds like you are about one year younger than me. I started HS in 86.

Wow, I'm actually originally from Poughkeepsie, too! I lived there from 72 (my birth) to 86. At the end of 86 we went to NW England and lived there for a year. Then we came back (to Saugerties) in the beginning of 88. I left Saugerties for Baltimore when I graduated from HS.

In Poughkeepsie I went to St Mary's ES, then Our Lady of Lourdes HS for half a year.

Where'd you go after Woodstock?

Sounds like you are about one year younger than me. I started HS in 86.

I am. Born in 73.

Moved to North Carolina in 87 and have been here ever since.

I use drugs on ocassion, this summer when we went camping about half a dozen of my friends and myself ate hallucinogenic mushrooms, it was a total blast. It isn't very often that I use any drugs, more like special occassions. I have no problem with casual drug use, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life and goals.

mushrooms are evil wee suckers...i occassionally use meth and E... but prefer to live clean and in control of everything and punctuate my life with a week long messy bender every now an again

Jza do you know if your meth was made using the cold nazi method?

mostly made from psuedo ephidrine based cold medicines... although seeing a bit of quality phenal. based meth rock lately too...why?