Greenest Country in the world...

RAINRA

Whoo, we're number 39! Suck it, Taiwan!

The US have more stink tanks, interest groups, huge corporations, politicians and others that will tell you that everything is better than ever than probably the rest of the world can muster up, combined. So, don't worry, be happy!

The US have more stink tanks, interest groups, huge corporations, politicians and others that will tell you that everything is better than ever than probably the rest of the world can muster up, combined. So, don't worry, be happy!

I promise you that most of us truly don't believe it anymore though....

I often truly feel that as of late we are in that Gone With The Wind Scene with Rhett Butler where he turns to Scarlett and says, "Take a good look my dear. It's an historic moment you can tell your grandchildren about how you watched the Old South fall one night."

We are at that point... we are the "Ole South".... and this is the make it or break it time. Right here... right now....

I promise you that most of us truly don't believe it anymore though....

I often truly feel that as of late we are in that Gone With The Wind Scene with Rhett Butler where he turns to Scarlett and says, "Take a good look my dear. It's an historic moment you can tell your grandchildren about how you watched the Old South fall one night."

We are at that point... we are the "Ole South".... and this is the make it or break it time. Right here... right now....

Although the things that I mentioned are not good for finding out the truth, the US is still a great place to be if you want to find the truth as is evident in a large part of Americans. It's not like people in Sweden are generally that aware either but we have an infrastructure that is better and a lesser part of the population use non-scientific arguments for their erroneous actions.

None of the countries in the survey are sustainable in the long run. If we all lived like the average Swede we might be able to continue for X more years than if we lived like the average American. We will still hit the wall as we have multiple times before in history. The difference now is that it's global and not restricted to a smaller area. It's still fixable though as is evident in Cuba.