Your Immortal Diet

Dr. Pink

This topic is in no way intended to be serious. You'll all probably think I'm a whack job for even thinking this. But I am curious.

If you were Immortal do you think your diet would be the same as it is now?

Say you're a raw foodist because it's by far the healthiest to eat foods the way there supposed to be eaten( for health reasons ). Let's say your a vegan because cheese has tons of cholesterol and other things vegetarians eat are bad for your health. Fried foods are bad for your health too.

Now say somehow you magically got Immortal powers. You could never die, never get sick and you never need nutrients. Your body is always in tip-top shape. Yet if you still wanted to eat food( Because eating food is fun and yummy ) you could. And the best part is you would never get a stomach ache, need to go to the bathroom or get sick from anything you ate.

Would your diet still be the same or would you eat whatever the hell you wanted( And stuff you gave up for health concerns ) seeing as now it won't have any effect on you.

Also. Would your diet still be somewhat considered what it is now? Say your a raw vegan. If you were immortal would you switch over to regular vegan and eat whatever you wanted?

And what about the main point of Veganism itself. Do you think that would stay in tact if you were Immortal? Or would you be less strict? Perhaps a Vegetarian? Though some of you are Vegan for health reasons most probably do it for the animals.

I'd eat anything I felt like eating, but wouldn't go overboard since I wouldn't actually need to eat to live.. eating is pleasurable for me most of the time, so I'd just eat enough to keep me satisfied and I'd make it something really tasty. Honestly I'd probably go for a huge burrito with beans, guac, veggies, rice, soy cheese etc and that would be it for the day.. mmmmm comfort food.

Wouldn't bother eating.

+1

Either that or a pure diet of Oreos and soy milk...

I would eat anything that's good.

IYM would come here to say that all I would eat is candies, but don't belive him.

I think that being immortal, you would have to think more carefully your food choices and your morals as if you're going to eat or drink animals, then factory farming would stay forever and you would only kill thousands of more animals than what you'd normally do.

Vanilla coke and apple/pear juice. I would be a liquidarian.

+1.

I think I too would adopt a liquid diet. I'm more of a fan of beverages anyways. From all kinds of Soda( Orange Soda, Grape Soda, Vanilla Coke, Mountain Dew ) to all kinds of juices in general. Soymilk, various kinds of alcohol. I'd drink it all up.

I wouldn't focus much on eating. Seeing as how I'd never get hungry I wouldn't exactly need typical meals to survive. So besides the various drinks( Which are fun to drink and great for social environments ) I'd mostly do snaking. Like candy. Mmm Mmm candy.

From Lick-A-Sticks( Fun Dip ) to Lollypops to popsicles. Ice cream, pies, cakes, chocolate of all kinds. Coffee mocha chino's.

Any and all candies will do. Though in general I'd still try hard to make sure I buy Vegan( For the cuddly animals ) and Organic( For the taste ) I'd be less strict when it came to how healthy the foods were.