What's up everyone?

motosyko628

Hey everyone I'm new here and I just want to introduce myself, my name is Justin and about 4 months ago I became a vegitarian. It's something I wanted to do for a long time becasue I love animals, but I never thought I could do it because I'm such a picky eater. However, it hasn't been that hard at all and I'm doing just fine without eating meat. Becoming a vegan is something I've thought about but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. I don't concider myself to be a bodybuilder, just someone who's interested fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. I'm not really into mainstream sports either, motocross(don't race, just ride for fun)is my thing and I'm trying to get into the best possible shape I can for the up coming riding season. Hopefully with your guys help I can reach my goals. Talk to you all later.

Justin

Welcome Justin!

Have a great time on the forum. Cool sports interest. I've watched it live. It is pretty crazy stuff!

All the best and welcome aboard!

Thanks Robert. Yes MX and dirt bike riding in general is an awseome sport and so much fun! What most people don't realize is how phisically demanding it is...it's brutal! I know there may be some people on these forum against it claiming environmental pollution, soil erosion, etc... but to be honest it doesn't pollute or harm the environment as bad as they probably think. There are way worse things polluting and destroying the environment people should be concerned with.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Justin!

Hey, I have a friend who drives motocross at national championship level. I'll ask if he has some special training tips since he has been in really really good shape before.

Hope you'll give veganism a try some day! But don't force it, do what you feel right.

Welcome Justin!

Hey, I have a friend who drives motocross at national championship level. I'll ask if he has some special training tips since he has been in really really good shape before.

Hope you'll give veganism a try some day! But don't force it, do what you feel right.

That would be great if you could get some training tips from him. They're are some really good riders from Finland. Juha Salmanin (sp) came over to the US to race in GNCC series (cross county trail racing) for factory KTM a few years ago and he kicked everyones ass two years in a row.