Howdy from a Scottish vegan

isrealsson

Ok so i was reading through some other intros and found mine to be a bit on the short side.

i turned vegan after witnessing the horrors of the daily life of animals subjected to tests, rape, murder, separation from parents/children, mutilation... (you get the drift). I watched Earthlings and decided to make a lifestyle change. I've never looked back.

Living in Scotland is ok i guess. I'm massively into music ranging from uk drum n' bass to underground hip hop to ambient experimental dance music and some rock (not a great deal though). top five artists: danny byrd, mf doom, aphex twin, boards of canada, krafty kuts.

I'm a student at the mo at college studying professional writing. I studied psychology for three years before dropping out as i detested it.

i want to gain muscle and lose fat. hopefully this forum will inspire me to change my unhealthy ways (don't hate but at the moment i smoke; have done for about three years (and yes i know that smoking isn't strictly vegan but it's hard to stop)).

Wow you guys are good, I have no idea when my veganiversary is.

Also, I never knew people in Scotland say "howdy" you learn something new here every day.

Also, welcome here, it's nice to have you aboard!

We don't really. but it's a cool sounding word i think

Welcome! I also have no idea when my veganiversary is, wish I did as well. I saw someone so vegan this new years day and str8 edge at the same time. Inspiring. He told us he would later go to the coast and jump into the freezing cold water as a 'rebirthing' of sorts. KILLER!

Nice selection of music, very specific tastes in a specific genre, cool. Not my fav's to be honest but i've listened to many of those artists.

Glad earthlings influenced you. Hope you find success in stopping smoking when you feel ready to.

see ya!

• 2 weeks later...