How to keep from getting tired too quickly

I have a lot of trouble working out because I get tired so quickly. By tired I don't mean my muscles get sore or I'm breathing too hard. I will be perfectly awake, and active before I start, for example, doing sit-ups. About 30 seconds after I start I become exhausted and have trouble keeping my eyes open. It's getting extremely frustrating because I want to be able to work out until my muscles hurt so much that I have to stop. I've heard a lot of people say to sip water while working out which is something else I have trouble with. I can't drink while working out, it makes me even more tired. I try to breathe properly and try to get enough sleep. Any suggestions?

Does it costs something to see a doctor in the U.S ? Here even if it's free I rarely see a doctor.

You said you try to get enough sleep, but do you get enough sleep? If you don't like drinking water while working out, have enough water throughout the day and before training. How is you diet ? Enough proteins, carbs, iron, magnesium ?