New

VeganHisPanic

Hello guys,

This seems like a great community. I visited this website a few times before but just joined the forum. I'm originally from Colombia and have been living in the sates for around 2 years. I went vegetarian 6 years ago and vegan 4 years ago. I have been a skinny guy all my life (pure Hectomorph) 5,10 and usually no more than 136 pounds. I've always healthy but always wanted to get more weight on. I started working out about a year ago but with poor results gaining weight. I got stronger, ripped but not much weight. After reading a lot of articles I found out I was not doing things right. I was training 5 times a week and not getting enough calories per day. A couple of months ago I changed everything and now I'm 147 pounds. I still have a long way to go but now I know a little better. I want to learn more and this seems like the perfect place to do that.

I'm also an activist and I found out that if you look healthy and strong it is a good way to break a lot of stereotypes about skinny vegans and vegetarians.

Cheers ,