Greetings from Michigan

Jessro07

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and am looking forward to receiving and sharing workout tips and plans.

I have recently started going Vegan for the New Year and found my body is lighter, healthier, and I have more energy. I will never go back to eating meats now that I know how a Vegan body is like.

I am 19 5'3" weigh 110 lbs and am in great shape but I would like to gain at least 10 lbs of muscle by summer. I was 120 in September due to working out with pure creatine ethyl ester last year but my fast metabolism makes it hard for me to keep my weight so I lost it all fast from being lazy in winter.

I am currently taking hemp protein, organic flax seed oil, natural peanut butter with sea salt, green tea, and organic coconut oil, oatmeal, and lots of water and have noticed I gained some muscle this week.

I am glad to be here with my fellow Vegan brothers and sisters.

Jesse

Edited by Jessro07

I am in Auburn Hills.

I am very dedicated towards gaining weight. I did it before so I know I can do it again but better as a Vegan.

I like how my metabolism is. If I could clone it I would give you a copy so we would both benefit.

Thanks for greeting and supporting me everyone.