Muscle Mag Brainwashes men!

RAINRA

In that same issue:

"154 Alternative Protein Powders

That's just what these are: seven proteins that don't include whey or casein and don't come from a cow.

by Jim Stoppani, PhD"

So it's not all bad.

Yeah, but those alternatives are probably not for REAL MEN, I suppose

In my opinion, a real man isn't a selfish slob who'd rather kill animals and contribute to environmental destruction just to gain some muscle.

It takes a real man to care enough not to hurt the animals, our planet, and still manage to get ripped

Does anyone reads Muscle and Fitness any more? Of course their bias is shared by so many others. How can we demonstrate that "real men" whatever they are do not need meat? Even among vegan/vegetarian athletes there is little promotion of their dietary lifestyle.

I dislike the term "real man" anyway, it's ridiculous for so many reasons. I think people should just stop using it, it's pretty meaningless.

Joe, not sure who you were talking to there, but let's relax, nobody is telling you you can't have your opinion.

I dislike the term "real man" anyway, it's ridiculous for so many reasons. I think people should just stop using it, it's pretty meaningless.

Agreed. Having a penis makes you a real man. Nothing else is required.

It has to be big too, huge really.

Whenever I read stuff like "meat is for real men" etc I always think about what Neil Barnard said

"If beef is your idea of real food for real people, you'd better live real close to a real good hospital"

Johan I never heard that quote before the hospital comment.

That is funny! I will use that !

Stabbing meat and holding it up is what men do. I wonder how many men go to slaughter plants and kill the animal themselves, I wonder how many sit through the movie Earthlings, I wonder how many people take responsibility for their actions, how many people need to check their ego.

This is why I posted this... this brainwashing of what a man is suppose to do like never cry, never show emotion, be tough, eat meat and so on. Your a man because your a man but this is just B.S.

Oh did anyone catch that this guy is going to get some terrible E. coli or salmonella?

It is going to suck when he gets the runs.