Biggest Gainer Contest?

Is anyone up for a Biggest Gainer Contest?

Kind of like Biggest Loser, but the opposite

After my competition tomorrow, my plan is to GAIN again.

This contest would require video footage of weigh-ins and things like that and would be for X amount of time, maybe 6 weeks, something pretty short and tangible and where we won't forget about it.

Let me know if anyone is even interested.

I'll gain regardless but thought it would be fun to race some people when it comes to bulking up just for the sake of fun competition.

I think I'm doing well so far and word on the street is that Lean and Green is doing very well with bulking! I haven't weighed myself but I may tonight or very soon and post it.

I weighed in as low as 170.5 in my last contest a few days ago! I was 185.5 a few days later (with clothes on).

I'm not going to be in this one (curse you for holding it about 2 years too late! ), but I think I can be persuaded to donate a few gift certificates to the top 3 winners in the contest

Oh wow, I'll have to put some sort of structure to it, rules, etc. and make a real contest out of it..Normally I'm putting on the contests and can't win anything...so for me to have a chance to win a prize...this is exciting!

Back with more details later.....