Am I wrong for expressing my anger toward fur lovers?

violet13

Compassionategirl, thank you for taking your time to post meaningful message.

Yes, I agree with you but I still have problem of controling my anger toward people who intentionally torture animals to death.

It is very hard for me to reach that level.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathryn, I can fully understand what you said but in reality, it is almost impossible for most people to separate person and action.

It takes saint to not to hate people who torture us to death in same way animals are tortured to death.

Suppose somebody skinned me alive and and my heart is still beating.

Only thing I wish is instant death but I am left to suffer until my death set me free in sea of blood.

This is how thousands of baby seals are tortured front of their mother seals.

How many trappers kill fur bearing animals who are trapped in steel jawed leg hold traps?

Stand on neck of animals to suffocate them to death.

Believe me if I experiencing these torture, there is no way for me to not to hate person who is torturing me.

That was long time ago, one day I was watching Pat Robertson's 700 club and guests were young lady and her little boy who was almost burned to death by his father.

What happened was his father poured gasoline all over in hotel room where his little boy was sleeping and set fire before he left the room.

I saw badly burned face of little boy.

Very insensitive foolish nurse asked his mother "Do you think he is going to look normal in the future?"

Co host of 700 club asked little boy "Can you forgive your father?"

Of course little boy said "No."

Who can blame on little boy for not forgiving his father who intentionally tried to burn him to death!

Co host said to little boy "I cannot blame on you."

Why am I telling all these things?

The reason why I am telling you all these things is because people can say so easily "forgive." or "Don't hate." but when these people experience exactly same torture and death many animals and people went through, I am sure there is no way for these people to forgive or not hating enemies who inflicted so much pain and suffering.

It is so easy for us to say what we should do but in reality, it takes saint to not hating people who inflict most horrible pain and suffering to animals or to us.

I am not saying it is ok to hate people but we are not saints and it is our normal reaction to hate people who inflict so much pain and suffering to innocent defenseless animals.

Maybe it is more effective to promote animal rights movement if I can hide my anger but sometimes I can influence people when I express my anger without any hesitation.

Somebody said to me on old Animal Rights forum.

"I became vegan after I read your message because the way you expressed your strong emotion in your message never leaves in my mind."

Compassionategirl, thank you for taking your time to post meaningful message.

Yes, I agree with you but I still have problem of controling my anger toward people who intentionally torture animals to death.

It is very hard for me to reach that level.

This is part of the reason that I recommend you get a psychiatric evaluation.

Kathryn, I can fully understand what you said but in reality, it is almost impossible for most people to separate person and action.

It takes saint to not to hate people who torture us to death in same way animals are tortured to death.

Suppose somebody skinned me alive and and my heart is still beating.

Only thing I wish is instant death but I am left to suffer until my death set me free in sea of blood.

This is how thousands of baby seals are tortured front of their mother seals.

How many trappers kill fur bearing animals who are trapped in steel jawed leg hold traps?

Stand on neck of animals to suffocate them to death.

Believe me if I experiencing these torture, there is no way for me to not to hate person who is torturing me.

That was long time ago, one day I was watching Pat Robertson's 700 club and guests were young lady and her little boy who was almost burned to death by his father.

What happened was his father poured gasoline all over in hotel room where his little boy was sleeping and set fire before he left the room.

I saw badly burned face of little boy.

Very insensitive foolish nurse asked his mother "Do you think he is going to look normal in the future?"

Co host of 700 club asked little boy "Can you forgive your father?"

Of course little boy said "No."

Who can blame on little boy for not forgiving his father who intentionally tried to burn him to death!

Co host said to little boy "I cannot blame on you."

Why am I telling all these things?

The reason why I am telling you all these things is because people can say so easily "forgive." or "Don't hate." but when these people experience exactly same torture and death many animals and people went through, I am sure there is no way for these people to forgive or not hating enemies who inflicted so much pain and suffering.

It is so easy for us to say what we should do but in reality, it takes saint to not hating people who inflict most horrible pain and suffering to animals or to us.

I am not saying it is ok to hate people but we are not saints and it is our normal reaction to hate people who inflict so much pain and suffering to innocent defenseless animals.

Maybe it is more effective to promote animal rights movement if I can hide my anger but sometimes I can influence people when I express my anger without any hesitation.

Somebody said to me on old Animal Rights forum.

"I became vegan after I read your message because the way you expressed your strong emotion in your message never leaves in my mind."

You watch the 700 Club.

Any remaining credibility you may have had has just been thrown in the crapper.

Well, some of the stuff they want sounds good. Like leave it to beaver or something like that. However, the older I get the more I realize the only way to make that happen is to disregard/ deny rights to anyone who is different. If Christianity was “the one true religion” then why do other religions still exist? The very existence of other view threatens the credibility of the church. To justify it anyone with a different view is “evil” or “stupid”.

Well, some of the stuff they want sounds good. Like leave it to beaver or something like that. However, the older I get the more I realize the only way to make that happen is to disregard/ deny rights to anyone who is different. If Christianity was “the one true religion” then why do other religions still exist? The very existence of other view threatens the credibility of the church. To justify it anyone with a different view is “evil” or “stupid”.

Pat Robertson is a flat out psychopath, and is quite possibly one of the most vile, hideous men on the planet.

>>>No it's the part about not being able to control her anger that got me. That's a definite issue and could possibly be a mild form of mental illness. I'm already 100% positive she's a sociopath, and she could quite possibly become a danger to herself or other people if it's allowed to conitnue untreated.<<<

I wouldn't go so far as to diagnose someone as a sociopath, but from what I've seen of Violet's posts, they are all very angry.

I'm angry, too, but it doesn't do me or the animals any good to be continously angry, to let it eat away at my guts, or to cause me to be violent towards others in words or deeds.

Controlling that anger, using that energy to fuel your passion, makes you a better advocate for animals, IMO.

Not that there's not a place for venting and expressing anger.

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said. "It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

Hrm. The debate on veganfreaks went into other threads, and I continued to back up violet and provide what I consider to be a logical explanation. The other posters on there generally are inept, and the whole vibe there is really weird and uncomfortable.

Hey is that avatar from one of Mr. T's songs in his short lived musical career ? Neat, but I'm a little troubled by the name calling, as there's no need for it is there sinisterkungfu ?

Also, I hate to break it to you , but if you are calling anyone a monkey as a slur, all humans are a mere percentage away from genetically being monkeys, who btw, are intelligent beings (many more so than some humans (not directed at anyone here)).

Anyhow, this monkey likes Mr. T and doesn't consider him violent (maybe a little over accessorized ....) Click here to access a few Mr. T sound clips.