BICEPS competition - submit photos here

Richard

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about that, I thought June 7 was the last day? Thanks though, for letting me slide ( I want that donation made )

Haha, I forgot we're at a different time zone and even though it was already June 8th here when you posted your pics, it was still 7th back there! Anyway, it should be given that everyone can participate as long as the voting hasn't started (as far as I can tell by my experience of the ppl who run this board).

I'm just a handyman helping with thumbnails & such, I don't make the rules.

@Mikkei: your pictures keep getting better and better

@Tuc: much better presentation with your flexing! Delt is looking good and bulky!

This will def be a tough one between all the guys. Please remove Lean&Green as he will not be running in the competition.

Thanks Octo! People tend to give really good advice here!

I thought L to the G is competing, amirite?

While i'd rather not enter since i'm running the comp, I want to generate interest and encourage others to both compete and participate. If for some reason I win, which I don't expect to, I will donate to 'International Justice Mission'; a fight against human trafficking.

If he isn't competing, mods please exclude him from the poll.

I'm not going to vote for anyone with hairy armpits..no matter how huge their biceps are..its aesthetically offensive! sorry!

Just wait for the hairy chest competition. Hahaha!

But yeah, it doesn't look that great. That just might make us shallow. meh.

I'd like to enter the "smallest, whimpiest, puniest, vegan cyclist biceps" contest. The only weight I lift with my arms is the weight of my mouse arm at work on the computer 10 hours a day.

You so photoshopped your head on my body!

Disqualified

I just received notification of the contest and now I see it closed June 7th, very disappointing

May post a photo today anyway. Just for kicks!

Debra

Sure....and we have a new muscle contests every two weeks. The voting for this contest should start any day now.

There will be as many as 8 contests I think....so stay tuned!