Nitro Fusion protein powder

is nasty!

I traded some Vega chocolate for this so I could get the Vega name moved around here in the South. The person didnt like Nitro Fusion and I had let that person try Vega before and they liked it. Im so nice... Its Gawd awful, but it only has 9g carbs per 25g protein so a better match for me going into a show.

http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/download/file.php?id=348

I really liked the chocolate before the flavor was "improved." Now it somehow tastes both more chocolatey and more horrible.

Really?!?! I thought the old chocolate flavor had this weird gas like after taste, but thats just me. That flavor made me gag, just like some pea proteins.

I guess it all comes down to personal preference. I'll admit the old flavor had an unusual taste, but for me it was much more tolerable. Maybe the new one will grow on me, but I wasn't happy the first few times I had it. I'll give it another shot tonight after my workout.

Its actually the sickest shit I have ever had, yet I just bought some again. Can anyone say cheap. Bodybuilding.com had a sick sale on it, and I am poor. but yeah I cant take it straight, need to mix with a nanner or some kinda smoothy

Its actually the sickest shit I have ever had, yet I just bought some again. Can anyone say cheap. Bodybuilding.com had a sick sale on it, and I am poor. but yeah I cant take it straight, need to mix with a nanner or some kinda smoothy

I think I found a new protein thats even cheaper and supposedly tastes great.

Its a pea protein by Olympian Labs

105cals

0g fat

1g carbs

25g protein

GREAT PROFILE FOR COMPETITION

BB.com has it for only 19.99

Origin & History: Pea Protein is a natural, vegetable-based protein powder derived from yellow peas (Pisum sativum). Yellow peas are more commonly known as "split peas" and are used extensively in food preparation such as in soups & purees. Most commercially available protein powders are derived from soy, rice, eggs, or dairy, which are often problematic for those with allergic dietary concerns. We’ve chosen Pea Protein because it is a plant-based, hypoallergenic protein that yields a high biological value (65.4%). The BV is an accurate indicator of the biological activity of protein. It measures the actual amount of protein deposited per gram of protein absorbed. High BV proteins are a better choice for increased nitrogen retention, enhanced immunity and IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor stimulation). They are superior for reducing lean tissue loss from various wasting states than proteins with a low BV score.

Through a clever extraction and purifi cation process, our Pea Protein is concentrated from the normal level of 6% in fresh peas to 90% protein content. This unique process produces a protein powder that is highly soluble and easy to digest. Pea Protein is ideal for vegans, offers an excellent nutritional profile, is free of gluten, lactose, cholesterol and other anti-nutritional factors.

Benefits of Pea Protein

Non-GMO

Hypoallergenic

100% Gluten Free

Perfect for Vegans

100% Cholesterol Free

100% Plant-Based Protein

Highly Soluble & Easy to Digest

Source of Beneficial Amino Acids

Environmentally Friendly Source of Protein

Highly Suitable for Sustainable Agriculture

Edited by Octopussoir

How many pounds of pea protein do you get from olympic labs?

Zin how much was the nitrofusion you bought at bb.com?

Nitro at BB.com is $24.03 for vanilla and chocolate and $25.33 for other flavors at 2lbs.

Olympian Labs is $19.99 for 2lbs vanilla

I have that brand of pea protein, it makes me gag and want to instantly puke. I think I have the plain flavor, haven't tried the vanilla though.

How many pounds of pea protein do you get from olympic labs?

Zin how much was the nitrofusion you bought at bb.com?

Nitro at BB.com is $24.03 for vanilla and chocolate and $25.33 for other flavors at 2lbs.

Olympian Labs is $19.99 for 2lbs vanilla

It was 19 when I grabbed it. I dont go for the incomplete proteins like just hemp or just pea, I understand the reason why most dont care, and I am in no way trying to argue, especially with a big ass mofo like you octo, just not my dig, you know.

But man this shit is a great big slice of sick as all hell.

I was taking choco soy powder from GNC, but they jacked the price to much, tasty shit though.

For some reason Vega has the same nasty ass taste as nitro to me, I really do need a soluble protein so I can just slam it alone again.