So where is all the outcry about "Obama's War"?

Vegan Joe

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if you say "please"

PS the point of this thread isn't whether you think I'm an asshole or not. So I'll give you a little more time to figure it out.

It has nothing to do with being an asshole.

The fact that you're avoiding the question tells me all I need to know though.

It's dangerous to think you know, ask any Obama supporter.

And the reason you even posted in this thread? Please!

I just read the last few posts in this thread. Sarcasm aside, it really does look like an exchange between grade school children.

The topic of this web board is bodybuilding and fitness. There are plenty of places on the web to talk about politics. Why not take this subject there?

All insults aside (Grade school children).

Because I can. I did read the word Politics some where. Lets see oh yeah right at the top there.

Does this bashing just make you another unhappy camper, because afterall it is a valid argument, about which you made no comment about.

PS how's your bodybuilding program going?

Edited by Vegan Joe

I just read the last few posts in this thread. Sarcasm aside, it really does look like an exchange between grade school children.

The topic of this web board is bodybuilding and fitness. There are plenty of places on the web to talk about politics. Why not take this subject there?

VJ thinks it's ok for him to insult people with words and ideas he borrows from lying, sensationalistic commentators like Rush Limbaugh (see the first post) and when someone comments on the poor quality of the latest discourse in the thread, he confirms the statement.

I don't really see the point of this thread either except it's more soapbox for VJ's typical racist, homophobic, simplistic slurs and rants.

Nearly every single message board I've ever been to has had a resident "conservative" troll.

The guy that never has anything original to say, just comes on and parrots what he heard that morning on Rush , or Hannity or whatever his hate-speech platform of choice is.

Every last one I have ever encountered have been pathetic, miserable human beings.

It's sad that Joe still feels the need to act like this at his age.

Sarcasm aside, it really does look like an exchange between grade school children.

VJ thinks it's ok for him to insult people with words and ideas he borrows from lying, sensationalistic commentators like Rush Limbaugh (see the first post) and when someone comments on the poor quality of the latest discourse in the thread, he confirms the statement.

I don't really see the point of this thread either except it's more soapbox for VJ's typical racist, homophobic, simplistic slurs and rants.

Nearly every single message board I've ever been to has had a resident "conservative" troll.

The guy that never has anything original to say, just comes on and parrots what he heard that morning on Rush , or Hannity or whatever his hate-speech platform of choice is.

Every last one I have ever encountered have been pathetic, miserable human beings.

Wow, who is acting grade school here? Talk about the majority stifling disagreement. Is this a democratic board or a totalitarian regime controlled by liberal hippies (of which I am one). Just because most of us don't agree with Joe's political stances does NOT mean we need to go around blatantly swearing at him. Quite frankly, you guys are being assholes.

And Joe, I know you like to have some topics and say some things for a spirited debate (and maybe a good chuckle ) but perhaps keeping it toned down a bit is a good idea? It's all too easy to start a flame war, and none too easy to stop one...

Sarcasm aside, it really does look like an exchange between grade school children.

Wow, who is acting grade school here? Talk about the majority stifling disagreement. Is this a democratic board or a totalitarian regime controlled by liberal hippies (of which I am one). Just because most of us don't agree with Joe's political stances does NOT mean we need to go around blatantly swearing at him. Quite frankly, you guys are being assholes.

And Joe, I know you like to have some topics and say some things for a spirited debate (and maybe a good chuckle ) but perhaps keeping it toned down a bit is a good idea? It's all too easy to start a flame war, and none too easy to stop one...

People like Joe are not interested in genuine political discourse. They post inflammatory, hate filled rhetoric will the sole intent of trying to piss off people they know don't agree with their stance. It's trolling, plain and simple.

In Montreal downtown there's always a few stands giving 'information' about how Obama is the new Hitler... I've read the pamphelt they gave me and it didn't convince me at all. Their whole theory that Obama use Hitlerian politics was based on one sentence that Obama would have said concerning health care but the exact words used by Obama weren't even quoted. Anyways, what matters are acts not words.

I've read also that the letters in the name of Barak Obama contain the number of the Beast and that he is the new Anti-Christ after Hitler.

Definition:

Liberal

Favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression.

Ain't that a joke.

Still no takers on debating the truth of this thread?

Yeah, you're so persecuted. The government is totally suppressing your freedom of expression. Boo hoo.

Definition:

Liberal

Favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression.

Ain't that a joke.

Yeah, you're so persecuted. The government is totally suppressing your freedom of expression. Boo hoo.

Back up Jack and take another look around.

It's not the Government who is the oppressor here,

It's you

Definition:

Liberal

Ain't that a joke.

Back up Jack and take another look around.

It's not the Government who is the oppressor here,

It's you

Freedom of speech, as defined by the Constitution prevents the government from suppressing your right to say whatever you want.

This is a privately run message board that is not affiliated with the government in any way (as far as any of us know).

You may have the right to say whatever nonsense you want, but I have an equal right to tell you to shut the fuck up. That's not oppression, that's me thinking you're a fucking moron and a troll.

Get over yourself, old man.

Freedom of speech, as defined by the Constitution prevents the government from suppressing your right to say whatever you want.

This is a privately run message board that is not affiliated with the government in any way (as far as any of us know).

You may have the right to say whatever nonsense you want, but I have an equal right to tell you to shut the fuck up. That's not oppression, that's me thinking you're a fucking moron and a troll.

Get over yourself, old man.

Oh yeah and I found this on another thread.

Your debate skills are excellent.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18521&p=208715#p208715

FYI: you're one of the whiny little bitches I was referring to. You've obviously got no sense of humor, and you're a dick. Fuck you, you dumb cocksucker. You are a horrible representation of the vegan community, and people like you are the entire reason I find this show hilarious. You're full of yourself, your attitude sucks, and you're probably dumb as a fucking brick on top of it.

I think you're the one who needs to be suppressed.

You're nothing but a nasty little person.

PS I didn't notice your workout log?

What do you troll for?

Friendship?

Sinister fits you.

Yeah, I'm an nasty person for putting a white supremacist piece of garbage in his place. Good call. I'm sure you totally sympathize with his viewpoints though, you sick Birther nutcase.

Next time you see you're phychiatrist, you might want to mention your anger problem to him.

Where's your workout log, troll?

Yeah, I'm an nasty person for putting a white supremacist piece of garbage in his place. Good call. I'm sure you totally sympathize with his viewpoints though, you sick Birther nutcase.

Next time you see you phychiatrist, you might want to mention your anger problem to him.

My workout log is in a notebook in my gym bag. Thanks for asking.

Next time you see you phychiatrist, you might want to mention your anger problem to him.

My workout log is in a notebook in my gym bag. Thanks for asking.

In your closet collecting dust?