Jay DOMINATED at the O

robert

This photo is good enough to show how much he cleaned up the stage at the O:

http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09olympia/men/jay_cutler/pages/_MG_5536.html

http://www.flexonline.com/09contests/09olympia/men/jay_cutler/images/_MG_5536.jpg

I just got home and it's late.

I have some funny vids of me and Jay I'll post later. Gotta sleep. Worked like 15+ hour days all weekend.

He commanded the stage and owned it like never before too. I've been to the O a bunch of times and watched him complete in other shows and have been to the Arnold and other shows and this year in Ronnie Coleman fashion, Jay just took over...he had the crowd, he held poses long, he interacted with the crowd, during the posedown he went out on his own claiming the title by his actions. He was simply awesome!

I got a kiss from his wife shortly after they announced him the winner and when he exited the building I was the first to give him a hung, just as I was first when he lost to Ronnie and when he lost to Dexter. He gave me some awesome props with some things he said to the crowd waiting for him. I have some vids of some if it but not all of it, but it was another great moment in my personal bodybuilding life to hear that from Jay.

He's the man!

I also texted him as soon as he won so I got to be the first to text him as a 3-time champion and we may go on a double date soon because I told him about my awesome girlfriend.....I'm so pumped!

I think I'll be pumped for a while!

He's really got more definition than last year (more mass too, certainly...), but i think dexter jackson has a much better body (symmetry, waist..) and he is also the most "normally" "abnormally huge". But it seems that dexter didnt "pay off" as Mr O last year and is being "awarded" with a 3rd place now..

The judges have dissaproved the thought that maybe quality matters (after last year's dexter winning), and show this year that yeah..it's the mass it's all about..

Maybe now on, Mr O is going to be a freak show..