Are We As A Nation Really Supporting Genocide?

Ryofire

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you´re right, china is the worst country ever. please america, send your troops over and kick their asses!!

I don't think China could be defeated. Their strength in numbers is amazing. Anyway, they aren't doing anything this country doesn't or hasn't done.

you´re right, china is the worst country ever. please america, send your troops over and kick their asses!!

I don't think China could be defeated. Their strength in numbers is amazing. Anyway, they aren't doing anything this country doesn't or hasn't done.

I agree with Ducati. By going to war with them, we would be no better then they are.

However It's not really the chinese people that are the problem it's simply the totalitarian government that's the problem. By saying "china is the worst country ever," or any country is the worst country ever is just plain horific no matter who says it.

The fact that we have the freedom to talk about this on a public forum is something that totalitarianism fights day and night against. So by all means I am grateful that we live in a nation, in which we have the freedom to talk about these kind of things without fear of persecution.

The fact that we have the freedom to talk about this on a public forum is something that totalitarianism fights day and night against. So by all means I am grateful that we live in a nation, in which we have the freedom to talk about these kind of things without fear of persecution.

Persecution is actually a pretty darn good word to describe what happens when you call yourself a communist in the US...

Persecution is actually a pretty darn good word to describe what happens when you call yourself a communist in the US...

Or an atheist, vegan, gay, anti-war, anti-government, etc. Persecution is rampant in the United States.

Don't be anti war...be pro peace! Dam can't we all just get along? We are all different and have different beliefs but in reality we are all one. its too bad not everyone believes in compassion and empathy.

You see, even semantics can be used to harass others. LOL

There's a difference between communism and totalitarianism. Also real americans dfo not support genocide and murder no matter who says it.

The United States committed the largest systematic genocide in recorded history. And many of the murderers are hailed as heros.

We as a nation have nothing to do with what a privately owned building does, no matter how ignorant. The US doesn't need to go to war with anyone, let alone china. Thank goodness it didn't happen recently as one of our forum members would have been caught in the middle.

If you think communists face persecution try advocating having no state at all. I think an expansion of government much more palatable and even preferable to most than a completely voluntary society.

Although it's obvious that China has a lot of awful things attributed to it (especially if you're an AR activist) I'm not sure what my final verdict is on them yet.

That being said, yes we do support genocide, but it's not this small, symbolic gesture at the Empire State building, it's real.

http://a7.vox.com/6a00f48cf01dff0002011017b607cf860e-500pi

If you think communists face persecution try advocating having no state at all. I think an expansion of government much more palatable and even preferable to most than a completely voluntary society.

My first response was "awww poor white male from North America complaining about persecution!"

Then I realized if you're talking about the anarchists in Spain or Europe, you've got a very good point.

The case of Spain is actually funny to me. Anarchists made it work, and so communists, fascists, and democracies united in wanting to take them out. LOL.

Or an atheist, vegan, gay, anti-war, anti-government, etc. Persecution is rampant in the United States.

The same could be argued about the religious, straights, pro-war, pro-gov't, etc. etc.. Guess it all depends of were your coming from.

Very good point Joe. Although some persecutions are acceptable to society and others are not.

The United States committed the largest systematic genocide in recorded history.

Perhaps it's not important to the current track of the conversation, but I must point out:

No, that's not correct.

Estimates go as high at 40 Million Native Americans murdered in North America, and as many as 100 Million in all the Americas.