chewing gum

A great amount of chewing gum out there also has shellac coating on it, but some bizarre loophole prevents it from always needing to be listed. If you buy gum that's in small bits and has any sort of sheen to it, then you can be pretty sure it's a beetle-derived glaze on the exterior.

I just chew B-Fresh, but that's because I've got a shelf full of the stuff handy and I know it's vegan Not to say that it isn't good, but like many other gums, the ones that aren't minty or cinnamon flavored tend to go bland quickly (the mixed fruit flavor is great, but doesn't last more than 5 minutes). And, you get your daily dose of B-12 with B-Fresh, which is pretty cool, too!

I just found out that the gum i chew has aspartame in it.The gum i chew is wrigleys extra.I've read that it is vegan but aspartame is poison and i feel deceived because it's not listed as aspartame.

What gum is vegan but has no aspartame?

i don't know what is your problem with aspartame, but its use in chewing gum is not so huge because it is combined with other intensive sweetners such as ace-K and sucralose. furthermore its use in chewing gums is decreased since in chewing gums can be used polyols. for example in my package of air action vigorsol blue i read: maltitol, xylitol, isomalt, sorbitol, mannitol, ASPARTAME, ace-k...

generally ingredients are listed in decreasing order, this means that there are 5 sweetners used in a greater amount than aspartame and it is not necessary to use huge amount of sweetners to dulcify a small chewing gum.

That youtube movie was hilarious. They list the compounds used to synthesize aspartame and then list the dangers of each of these "ingredients" - they're not ingredients, they're reagents. Besides, they say phenylalanine is a poison, when in fact it's an amino acid all of us get in the proteins we eat...it's only dangerous if you have phenylketonuria, a rare genetic disorder.

My general recommendation would be to avoid getting health advice from a video that proposes that fluoridation of drinking water is being used to control the population. That evokes memories of Dr. Strangelove, when General Ripper keeps going on about the Commies "corrupting the purity and essence of his bodily fluids" through fluoridation.

That youtube movie was hilarious. They list the compounds used to synthesize aspartame and then list the dangers of each of these "ingredients" - they're not ingredients, they're reagents. Besides, they say phenylalanine is a poison, when in fact it's an amino acid all of us get in the proteins we eat...it's only dangerous if you have phenylketonuria, a rare genetic disorder.

My general recommendation would be to avoid getting health advice from a video that proposes that fluoridation of drinking water is being used to control the population. That evokes memories of Dr. Strangelove, when General Ripper keeps going on about the Commies "corrupting the purity and essence of his bodily fluids" through fluoridation.

You listen to earth crisis?It's clear this is real.

Still no answer on why they add the fluoride...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going to have to try Bfresh with my next order from veganessentials.....which i rely on a lot thanks VE!

It's our pleasure to help you get what you need!

Will you stock the B fresh solar energy gum?I love this fruit 1 i got now but would like to try this energy gum.You notice a difference when you go from the aspartame gum to this bfresh gum.A lot more energy and clearer mind.I LOVE THIS GUM.

Will you stock the B fresh solar energy gum?I love this fruit 1 i got now but would like to try this energy gum.You notice a difference when you go from the aspartame gum to this bfresh gum.A lot more energy and clearer mind.I LOVE THIS GUM.

We've got the Solar Energy Gum - we got it as soon as it came out, so you'll find that one our site as well!

• 4 weeks later...

I got the solar gum today and it is even better than the normal bfresh gum.I got a large supply this time so i won't have to worry about running out for a while.I'm so glad things like this exist.The herban cowboy cologne is awesome as well.I wish they sold it in Australia.Thanks for making these things available veganessentials.