Time to say hello!

vegan_bohemian

Hi there,

Ive been spying on the forum for a while but i think it is time for me to participate!

I have been vegan for a couple of years, and i have been 100% raw vegan for around 6 months but i am back to eating a few cooked vegan foods at the mo, but in the process of becoming at least 80% raw again as raw feels the best to me.

As far as training goes, currently i use a home gym for weight training, i some times cycle to work (16m round trip) and i work as a groom so im always on my feet and which also includes horse riding.

I used to work out at the gym but cannot afford it on my wage but i used to love boxing, Ju jitsu, treadmill, spinning and body balance. I also tried parkour which i loved, i just never had the time to train.

I love all sports and will have a go at anything, and if i didnt need to work, thats all id be doing!

I have good muscle tone all over but my main aim is to reduce fat (so you can actually see the muscle!) and then build up my upper body a bit, so any suggestions are welcome!

Thanks for reading!