What to eat to stay looking young as possible?

Simple plant food, not to spicy, not too salty (in fact as little salt as possible, you have to get used to it): cooked whole grains, steamed root vegetables, baked organic potatoes without oil and with skins, fresh raw greens or lightly steamed if harder type (collard, broccoli), fruits, very little nuts and seeds. Lots of carbs, very little protein and almost no fats. That is my nutrition and lots of people think I am 10 years younger. If only I had no grey hear....

Interesting topic...

You might wanna EAT RAW. We need life to live. Living foods brings life. Living food still has prana, life force energy, but cooked food not really. Cooked food is dead and brings death.

There is a guy on youtube his name was something like the30yearoldteenage or something like this, he looked pretty young and I know personnally someone who is 50 years old and looks just slightly older than when he was 28 years old. I will ask him if I can post the picture. He eats 95% organic, 100% raw vegan, not low-fat, for instance he puts plenty of coconut oil in smoothies. He does not avoid salt, but eats quality salt.

Also, to live old / slow down aging (but I don't know if it helps to look younger) slow down your metabolism by sleeping a lot and getting enough rest, not training and eating often.

The top two things that prematurely age a person's appearance the most:

1. Frequent exposure to the sun ( working outside, frequent sun tanning ).

2. Smoking tobacco

Sun light gives life and vitamin D. You need to be exposed to sun as much as possible and on the largest superficy of skin, this is the only way to get enough Vitamin D. People get old skin or skin cancer because they don't have enough Vitamin D to protect their skin, they use sunscreen lotion or stay all day behind windows which prevents to absorb vitamin D to repair skin, or they go to artificial tanning saloon, etc.

Sun exposure used to cure or help a lot people with parkinson, alzheimer or mental health issues when in the 60's patients used to go walk outside each day, doctors figured out its the sun that helps them, so they stopped letting people go outside and build huge windows in sanatorium, but the good results stopped. Because windows is not the samething at all.

There was an excellent conference video on Ted tv but now it seems its gone. But maybe on this website :

"Dr Mercola – 6 Things Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You… | Longevity Conference

www.longevityconference.com

In this amazing clip recorded at the Longevity Conference last March Dr. Mercola reveals 6 amazing insights on what doctors AREN’T telling you about anti-aging & super health. This is no ordinary information, Dr. Mercola is on the forefront of nutritional science and his revelations will shock you!"

The 40 year old teenaer is Roger Haeske, he does the 811 diet I think.

He looks very young, on the other hand, Dr Doug Graham is about 56 or something like that, he looks very old to me

Really? How did you find out about his age? I tried to find out, but have not found any info about his age, it is like he is hiding it or what?

He looks very young, on the other hand, Dr Doug Graham is about 56 or something like that, he looks very old to me

Really? How did you find out about his age? I tried to find out, but have not found any info about his age, it is like he is hiding it or what?

I don't know, I red somewhere, he is about that age, don't know exactly. Arnold from the videos arnolds way is about 61 he looks much younger

I definitely need to lay off salt and get more sleep.I didn't even think about salt before i saw your post.

And if anything i need to get more sun lol

i stay inside way too much now.i use to work outside jobs and i got burnt every week and was dazed the whole time i had the job.Only after a couple years of not being exposed like that has my skin healed a little.

I should have wore a hat lol

I don't know, I red somewhere, he is about that age, don't know exactly. Arnold from the videos arnolds way is about 61 he looks much younger

You really think so? I saw that Arnold guy and he looks pale and way older than my father who is almost exclusively meat-eater, and he is 70. I donćt think dr Graham looks old. He is definitely more athletic and fit then Arnold.

Sorry I just noticed the link only works if you have a Facebook account and logged in, so here's the picture.

28 years old and 49 years old.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/organicspiral/muscles/6293_231153570532_623320532_8213242_803281_n.jpg

He wants that people can ask him advice on diet if they want to instead of trying to do things right, so in this case see the link in my previous post and log in to facebook. He's got 20 years of experience in raw food.

But notice that at 28 years old he looked already very young, like a 17 y.o teenager...so it is normal that at 50 he still look young - unless he would have smoke a lot and do drugs in between, lol. What ChaserHun said that some people naturally look younger than others is true. But other factors than genetics also can alterate aging.

• 2 weeks later...
People still think I'm in high school.

However, people in my family grey early, so at 24, I have a few grey hairs popping along the sides of my head here.

Same here, bro. I think it's fairly normal to get a few grays at 24 though. A white head of hair doesn't happen overnight.

Its simple!

no or little alcohol

don't smoke

eatts of raw

low or no processed carbs

low or no animal protein

GET ENOUGH SLEEP!

regular weight bearing exercise

LAUGH OFTEN!

FORGIVE QUICKLY!

meditate

breathe more

avoid processed sugar

have sex with someone you love

I'm not perfect with all these things, but even with what I can do, at 45 people think I'm in my late 20's. When I tell them I have a 17 year old and a 14 year old, their jaws drop.

I think a couple of things have to do with this. Working out with Kettlebells 2-3 times/week and the fact that I'm a spiritual healer and psychic, so I'm channeling SOURCE energy all the time. Plus I meditate and pray through Christ Jesus daily. I think the energy has the most to do with it, because GOD knows I'm not perfect with diet and I have been drinking a fair amount of beer. Yeah, I know, spiritual healer drinking beer...I'm getting over it.

I to have about 50% grey hair. Thank goodness for natural hair color....