Weak left knee.

I have the same problem. I feel limited in doing squats not because mu muscles are weak bit because i feel weakness in my knees. I also wondered would it help to wear bandages I saw heavy weight lifters wear?

You could post a video of your squats and ask people to look over your form

Knee wraps mainly do two things -

1. They keep the knee joint warm and may help reduce chance for injury

2. Extremely long and tight knee wraps can give some additional support and rebound coming up on a squat, potentially giving a few more lbs. that can be moved on the lift.

They also do help to muffle the pops and clicks in the knee (I wear my Rehband knee sleeves for that purpose), which to me is very distracting to hear while squatting.

Not sure if wraps would do much other than muffle the sound for you as the ones that give additional support are typically what you'd need to order from a company specializing in powerlifting gear. But, it's worth a try!

Actually, what would be best is to do what Rutroh mentioned and try to get a video of you squatting, both from the front and the side. If it is a knee caving inward issue (my problem with my right leg), it is much more likely to be a muscle imbalance than anything else and correcting it would be ideal. If it's just that one knee is less stable in that regard, you'll definitely want to work to strengthen the surrounding musculature vs. try to mask the problem, as it'll probably only get worse over time if that's the case. If it's just the sounds your knee makes without pain, it may just be one of those things that will haunt you from here on out as it is with me, nothing that impacts my abilities but can be an irritation. In that case, if it doesn't bother you to hear it, then I'd suggest not worrying about it much. If you can see that it affects the quality of your training via an obvious imbalance, then you'll definitely want to work to correct it before it gets worse.

See if you can get a clip where you're doing maybe 5 reps at a moderately heavy weight, that'll be the best way to see if we can identify the problem!

I've had a bunch of people spot my form over the years so I am confident it's not that. My shoulders pop and click too.

I just wonder if that popping and clicking is bad and why it only happens after I squat for a few days. I don't want to destroy my knees. But it doesn't hurt, so...

If it doesn't hurt, it might just be noise and nothing more. If you're sure your form is down solid, then not much else you can do except live with it or muffle the sound, if it's not injury-related then it may well be nothing to worry about.

Someone once told me it was the ball of the joint rubbing on the socket or some crap and it could lead to knee replacement.

If it doesn't hurt, it might just be noise and nothing more. If you're sure your form is down solid, then not much else you can do except live with it or muffle the sound, if it's not injury-related then it may well be nothing to worry about.

Someone once told me it was the ball of the joint rubbing on the socket or some crap and it could lead to knee replacement.

Unless you get it checked out by a professional, it's impossible to self-diagnose. Last time someone took a quick look at my knee, they just said that if I don't feel any discomfort, there's no worry, but of course, every situation is different.

I used to have a similar (but painful) clicking sensation in my right knee while squatting. It was all form related. Keeping my knees open wider, though, and pointing my toes in the same directions as them, completely alleviated the problem. Maybe that helps?