Achieving a certain look...

There's different ways. The one I use is to get a photobucket (photobucket.com I think it is) account. (It's a couple bucks for a year I think.) Then it lets you load pics on to the internet. Then just copy and paste the link and put it between tags.

There's other ways/other sites and might be something free. I'm not sure.

I think photobucket is free. That is what I use and I never had to pay anything....except my soul! Just kidding

I think it works really well.

Yeah, then just copy the image location once it has been updated.

If you already have photos on myspace or something like that, copy their location and then use and to sandwich the location of the image.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate your desire to look like a certain person but really we are all so genetically different. I think you look great in the pic you posted...better than the runway model. I guess my idea of muscle is different than yours as I do not see muscularity. She had no arm, shoulder or chest muscle, her legs lack tone...but to each his own. Be your beautiful self !!!

Exactly what Raw said.

You cannot have the same body due to genetics, which are in control of a lot of factors such as metabolism, proportion, etc.

Also that model, looks more like bones to me than muscle tone to tell you the truth, which isn't surprising as that is the "look". You are fine just the way you are.

Ha!

I thought the two pictures were the same person.

I think if you want to go for more muscles the only way is to lift heavy.

The difference that I see in the gym between women who have muscles and those who don't is that the ones who lift heavy and intensive are the ones with muscles.

• 1 month later...

That is exceptionall thin.......she's probably sporting a whole 13% body fat (if she's lucky). My sis used to catwalk model, and believe me, the thing those girls do to keep themselves thin. MY sister was around the same build (179cm and weighed less than 50kgs and she was way into exercising)....she was severely underweight....and told by her manager not to gain any weight. The most thrilling topic in the change rooms was who had the most concave stomach. I can tell you exactly how to get that thin.....don't eat!!!! Oh, yeah throw in some really hard core gym sessions, followed by dizzy spells, emotional discord, depression, a suppressed immune system.

Check out this link. I know its Aussie and all, but at least they are real people, who look fit and healthy, not emanciated fashion slaves.

http://www.sportzblitz.net/body-blitz-challenge/vote-for-the-winner-2004.php

I'm not belittling your choices, and I marvel at your dedication to improve your physique, but I also believe that you should appreciate your uniqueness. I suppose you will be entering the 12 week shape up challenge that Rob has posted?

Cheers