Why do some people dislike PETA?

kollision

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh... well those people who are against peta just because it's to do with animal rights, and don't think animals should have the right to live, it's kinda obvious why they are anti-peta. I think the point of this thread is to understand why some people who are vegan are against peta...

Edited by Richard

heres are some details why people are against peta:

http://www.peta-sucks.com/thehiddenagenda.htm

ya I agree with AllIever touched. That is an ignorant article that is clearly promoting an anti-vegan agenda. They descrive animal rights/veganism (i.e. Peta's goals) as a "mindless venture".

This forum is no place for anti-vegan propoganda. This is a VEGAN site. If anybody has legitimate concerns about PETA, they are free to post them (as many people have). But please do not post stupid anti-vegan bull *** on this forum.

Veganism and compassion for animals is not a mindless venture. Nor is it about limiting people's choices, as the article suggests. Laws that prohibit cruelty to your cute little dog or cat also "limit people's choices", but one would hardly argue that they are inappropriate, and so neither is an agenda that seeks to promote respect for animals rights' not to be murdered for the rather frivolous reason of human gustatory pleasures!

Respect the rights of other beings with whom we share this planet. Think outside the box created by the meat, dairy, vivisection and fur lobby!

Edited by compassionategirl

guez its not my site or article im just pointing out what i see and hear and why they might not like peta

dont attack me i am vegan i started a site endcruelty.com so dont think im promoting that anti-peta site. if you guys dont wanna know both sides of the story then w/e, but i like to know what everybody is saying so i know where everybody is coming from

Ha, yeah I didn't for a second think that you share the views in that article, don't worry what I meant was, if someone thinks that animals deserve to be killed, then they will obviously be anti peta. That article doesn't explain why someone who is pro-AR would be anti peta.

guez its not my site or article im just pointing out what i see and hear and why they might not like peta

dont attack me i am vegan i started a site endcruelty.com so dont think im promoting that anti-peta site. if you guys dont wanna know both sides of the story then w/e, but i like to know what everybody is saying so i know where everybody is coming from

Meat eaters, fur wearers, vivisection supporters' "side of the story?" We deal with their side of the story almost every second of every waking hour.

Anyway, glad to see that the misunderstanding has been resolved. I'll check our your site.