After 2 months of cardio:

Odidnetne

It wasn't the greatest of cuts, and I think I only lost like 1 - 2 pounds, but I do somehow look better (I think I really kept zig-zagging in the 2 months), but how do I look?

I couldn't get any other good pictures, because I have to take these all myself, but I managed to get a good one of my calf, because that's probably the best part of my body:

You are in good shape mate

But if weight gain is your goal, I'd cut back on the cardio and just eat.

Jonathan

I have cut down on the cardio and I'm eating more, but I'm trying to only gain a few pounds, so I'm trying to just gain it very slowly.

Thank you though.

Looking pretty lean Ed. Keep it up man.

Taking progress photos is a great idea. Just ask Jonathan and I. We look back 70 pounds ago before we were vegan and see images of our scrawny selves.

It's just fun to look back on and reflect upon progress made and to keep a visual record of the body transformation.

All the best!

-Rob

Looking pretty lean Ed. Keep it up man.

Taking progress photos is a great idea. Just ask Jonathan and I. We look back 70 pounds ago before we were vegan and see images of our scrawny selves.

It's just fun to look back on and reflect upon progress made and to keep a visual record of the body transformation.

All the best!

-Rob

Thanks Rob. I'm going to try to put on maybe about 5 - 7 more pounds in the next couple of months, and then cut again, with spring and the ability to tan, I should be looking good by then.

Its about 78-80lbs now mate!!

odidnetne - don't be afraid to post pictures of you're "before" photos - I'm sure that they cannot be any worse than mine!

Jonathan

Its about 78-80lbs now mate!!

odidnetne - don't be afraid to post pictures of you're "before" photos - I'm sure that they cannot be any worse than mine!

Jonathan

You guys really are all great, and I would post them, they just uh...don't exist... I would post them if I had them, but now that I have a body that I'm, at the very least, for now, content with, I'm okay without "before" photos.

Although I haven't been doing this as long as you guys, but it's definitley not 70 - 80 pounds. I was 165 starting, and I lost weight from about 165 - 180, but I can imagine how good it must feel to pack on 70 - 80 pounds over the years.