men shirts to accentuate body well?

9nines

What are some men shirts (casual that could be worn at office work) that show one's body well.

This is not for vanity but my way to help animals. I have always been fit but I have been pushing weight lifting harder the last two months, with the goal to increase muscle mass as a vegan statement. I already had an athletic build but I figured that by adding 10 to 15 pounds of muscle mass, I could simple glance at my arms or chest when people ask, "how do you get enough protein", so they realize how silly it is to ask such a question and instead want to know how I entertain my shape, which hopefully leads to interest in my diet.

After about two months, of heavier and more frequent lifting, I am making good progress. I would like to get some new shirts to accentuate my chest, back and arms. Now, at work, I mostly where polo cut shirts. They are fairly loose and the sleeves cover 75% of my upper arms. So beside looking fit, I do not expose my muscles much wearing them. I would like a snugger fitting style with shorter sleeves (cover no more than 50% of my biceps and triceps.)

Any recommendations?

What are some men shirts (casual that could be worn at office work) that show one's body well.

This is not for vanity but my way to help animals. I have always been fit but I have been pushing weight lifting harder the last two months, with the goal to increase muscle mass as a vegan statement. I already had an athletic build but I figured that by adding 10 to 15 pounds of muscle mass, I could simple glance at my arms or chest when people ask, "how do you get enough protein", so they realize how silly it is to ask such a question and instead want to know how I entertain my shape, which hopefully leads to interest in my diet.

After about two months, of heavier and more frequent lifting, I am making good progress. I would like to get some new shirts to accentuate my chest, back and arms. Now, at work, I mostly where polo cut shirts. They are fairly loose and the sleeves cover 75% of my upper arms. So beside looking fit, I do not expose my muscles much wearing them. I would like a snugger fitting style with shorter sleeves (cover no more than 50% of my biceps and triceps.)

Any recommendations?

I think I have one I could send you It was Topher's favorite shirt to wear. I have just 3 or 4 of them lying around but it is a pretty sweet, tight fitting polo shirt that has text in small letters reading, "Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness" on either the right or left chest. I wear it around sometimes and Topher loves his.

I'll let you know if I find one around my apartment.

Any recommendations?

I think I have one I could send you It was Topher's favorite shirt to wear. I have just 3 or 4 of them lying around but it is a pretty sweet, tight fitting polo shirt that has text in small letters reading, "Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness" on either the right or left chest. I wear it around sometimes and Topher loves his.

Wow that would be very nice. Would it fit? I am 5-8 and weight about 152 pounds.

Hah. Nice bronco.

Meanwhile, I've decided I need to learn to operate a sewing machine in order to actually get isht to fit. Size small shirts still float around my waist usually with a few inches (especially button downs) and up top they bulge out. It's silly. Shirts should be cut for people in optimal shape, or something.

Good link though SS. Ty for it : )

Oh, come on, be a little vain. Be proud of that bod! You worked hard for it.

I find Banana Republic tends to have nice shirts - they tend to be stretchy material, slim in the waist. Might be a bit tight up top tho, not to mention expensive.

Pleeeeaasse......lets be honest!!!! Its ALL about vanity. Why else would you need to show people how well built you are! Who gives a frogs frolic how people think you get enough protein. I used to wear skirts up my bum and tops that barely covered any flesh to get a reaction, and to show off!!!!!! What other reason is there for flesh baring, apart from living in the tropics and going native??????

I used to wear skirts up my bum and tops that barely covered any flesh to get a reaction, and to show off!!!!!! What other reason is there for flesh baring, apart from living in the tropics and going native??????

Do you have any of these photos? [email protected]

Just kidding.......

Yeah, I also feel best when I am wearing something that I feel really comfortable in at the gym or out somewhere. If I don't feel like I'm in my bodybuilding shape I hide under sweatshirts....because people expect me to look like I do in my bodybuilding pics year-round...and I don't stay in that shape all the time so I have to kind of adjust my wardrobe....not that I have to, but I do without thinking much about. Living up to constant expectations can be tough.

Sorry I went way off topic......yeah, tight clothes are cool!

[email protected]

My husband wears the fitted stretch T from The Gap. They really accentuate. He wears it under a Jacket for a modest look. The T is an eye popper cause it hugs the chest ab and arms because the sleeve stops above the curve of the bicep. He is a medium size and then for going out buys the small. Yum !

Oh in fact that is him in the avatar and he has the Gap T on.

Thanks for suggestions. I am going to look for the Gap stretch T and the custom fit polo shirt, this weekend.

Aaron makes a good point. Are we going to start seeing fit and trim stores (majority to minority) replace the big and tall shops (minority to majority.)

Did you find any? Does the place that made it still have them? I would like something athletic with "Vegan" on it.

I got one of the Polos, that SeaSiren recommended, and the medium fits great.

• 1 month later...
My husband wears the fitted stretch T from The Gap. They really accentuate. He wears it under a Jacket for a modest look. The T is an eye popper cause it hugs the chest ab and arms because the sleeve stops above the curve of the bicep. He is a medium size and then for going out buys the small. Yum !

Oh in fact that is him in the avatar and he has the Gap T on.

If I ever get into a "swingers" thing then Im gonna look you guys up. LOL!