fav music :)

endcruelty

fav music?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a jungalist too - where did ya think Tarz came from.

Hard stuff for me, but I like the style of LTJ Bukem and Fabio in '93 and '94.

Just got 50 mp3 sets of 91-93 hardcore ( what jungle evolved from in 94 ) for sorting a guy out of a recording of one set. He wanted that set bad!! So just working me way through - one is a Grooverider 93 set I'd lost and never thought I'd hear again so made up with that.

Old skool hardcore and drum n bass is the only stuff I listen to. Period.

Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch

'More Like You (Unknown Error Mix)'

(Defcom Records)

Heck ya!!! It's like rave on steroids.

Yeah, that's where dnb and jungle comes from - rave. A lot of the drum n bass producers and dj's made or played rave ( hardcore ) back in the early 90's.

It was a toss up between rap/hip hop and country for me. But I went with my roots and picked country. I need to get away from it because it's not exactly vegan music and the musicians aren't exactly vegan friendly. I've just enjoyed country music for years. I grew up with hip hop but lived on a farm so country was a big influence. Now I listen to both during the day. I'll have George Strait playing one minute and Snoop on the next. The Dixie Chicks and then Eminem. That is just how I role for now.

But I'm getting into the vegan music too. When I was researching vegan bands/artists for my movie, I found some great ones like Cheryl Hill and Farewell Redemption, among many others.

I write some of my own country and hip hop/rap lyrics too

Blah - there is no option for punk/hardcore punk! What kinda poll is this??

Yeah, and none for metal either . I voted rock. Some of my favourites band would be slayer, motörhead, stooges, dead moon, ac/dc among lots of others.

I hear they do a doors cover and it goes a little something like this....

love me two times baby love me twice today, love me two times girls cuz ive got aids....once for tomorrow once cuz ive got aids. Haha i hope those guys have a good sense of humor and dont take us to the court.

i'll have to choose the "other" option mainly because its hard to pick a favorite. i mainly like experimental noise (drone, harsh, glitch), old country twang, and metal (death, black, grindcore). i guess i like some chamber music and 80s music too, but not at the top of the playlist.

I hear they do a doors cover and it goes a little something like this....

love me two times baby love me twice today, love me two times girls cuz ive got aids....once for tomorrow once cuz ive got aids. Haha i hope those guys have a good sense of humor and dont take us to the court.

What court? The People's Court?