Official what should potter put on his Vegabar thread

offense74

It seems like he's in a drought after the creative peanut butter incident. Peanut butter and Vega bar! All I can say is bravo, bravo, my friend

This threads only purpose is to help potter to take the next step and not loose the creativity. Everyone should name 3 things he is to put on a vegabar. I'll start:

1. Sushi (using the Vegabar as a topping)

2. Guacamole (simply because it's generic and awesome, just like peanut butter).

3. Robert.

If anyone would like to bring something for me to taste test with VEGA I would be glad to do so...surely I will be going for my last hurah at the closing dinner so it should be a taste bud party for me there.[/b]

the triple vega bar will be done and photographed...however I don't think I can dish out the $5 for vegan whipped cream at the moment since I'm going broke and haven't even paid to get my bike home yet

We won't let you go broke. Let me know what you need and we'll take care of it. GREAT having you here this week. You get the award for the only person who attended every single event! Some only missed one or two (of the approx 18 scheduled events) but you hit up all of them plus additional stuff with me and Dave and Finn on other days.

Remember, once I leave, have all the Vega you want, raid the closet and take whatever shirts you want and take a stack of DVDs. Everyone who came from far away gets hooked up this week with all kinds of stuff.

We won't allow you to go broke either, so we'll sort it out I better sleep now.

Thanks for everything and enjoy having my car for a couple of days

You are too cool Robert...when your in DC you should buy lots of great vegan clothes since your closet will be completely empty and you'll have lots of space to fill up when you get back...if you don't you may wind up wearing what you brought to DC with you for a while until you get more clothes for yourself. As for going broke I just mean I can't splurge on everything I want and in all reality thats a very good thing...I don't think vegan whipped cream is essential for a vegan cyclists diet. This vacation was much more about meeting vegans...it should have been called the vacation from non-vegans and not the vegan vacation. Enjoying Portland was a great bonus but Portland wouldn't be the same if I didn't get to meet you and if I didn't get to meet you I wouldn't have gotten to know Daywalker, Crystal, loveliberate, darth, davetarrfoster and a bunch of other great vegans. This was the experience of my life and I can never thank you enough. If I didn't experience this vacation I wouldn't be moving here next year and therefore I would wind up missing a great opportunity to be in a great place for atleast a couple years while I'm still young. Hopefully my personality isn't the kind people love for a couple weeks but can't stand much more after that....either way I don't care because the people and this place is FFL(funtastiche for life)

Hopefully my personality isn't the kind people love for a couple weeks but can't stand much more after that....either way I don't care because the people and this place is FFL(funtastiche for life)

No worries Potter, your personality is fine (around other guys at least ).

Fantastiche for life!

I know you dig it Crystal...I'm just too much fun...as for coming to Portland I plan on coming back full force and I'm gonna see how liberal this place is and try to wear out my welcome as soon as possible...maybe I can get in the Guiness book for it.