George St. Pierre OUT the PRODIGY BJ PENN IN!!!

Hmmm. I think I've come up with a theory. Pretty boy fighters who look good when they fight injure themselves alot (bj penn, andre arloski, robby lawler come to mind). Ugly mug fighters who look cluncky when they fight don't get injured as much.

I dont know about that. Sylvia did get his arm snapped in half not too long ago.

Hmmm. I think I've come up with a theory. Pretty boy fighters who look good when they fight injure themselves alot (bj penn, andre arloski, robby lawler come to mind). Ugly mug fighters who look cluncky when they fight don't get injured as much.

I dont know about that. Sylvia did get his arm snapped in half not too long ago.

and that is one ugly dude

LOL! HAHA!

it's funny to see arlovski's appearance progress, from tough looking russian to somwhat of a pretty boy. but i ain't about to call him out on it. i have heard some crazy theory that arlovski lost his 2nd and 3rd fight to sylvia because he cut his hair. it was the source of his strength, like samson. i wonder who his delilah is?

well hopefully next fight, he turns sylvia into his delilah (I mean bitch).

I guess Tim ruins my theory.

Did anyone notice how much better Andre got once his nose was broken and he wasn't so pretty anymore?

Speaking of Arlovski, I think he should go try and fight in Pride. I bet he'd make a impact there....well there is some tuff competition at heavyweight though. I think he could do well anyways though.