Well, it's like a month and a week old, but....

Odidnetne

"OMG!" I met Vegan Potter in October on a weekend trip to Virginia. I wanted to post the photo sooner, but I only got it today. Kudos to my friend Scott for taking this.

I went down for "Zombie Walk 2006" and we ended up having Vegan Chinese food, and hung out at his apartment, it was quite a weekend.

Edit: And while I'm thinking about it: Don't you dare photoshop Potter's head on top of mine Richard!

I love the t-shirts! You guys are great supporters! I know how this forum has been life changing for many of us because we get to meet so many awesome people in person. I know you've met others besides Potter too, and I know Potter has met dozens of forum members in real life.

Thanks for sharing the photo!

All the best guys!

I love the t-shirts! You guys are great supporters! I know how this forum has been life changing for many of us because we get to meet so many awesome people in person. I know you've met others besides Potter too, and I know Potter has met dozens of forum members in real life.

Thanks for sharing the photo!

All the best guys!

Unfortunatley, I've only met Ashley (chestyleurox (spelling?)) in real life, I wish the actual number was in the dozens.

Hey, Potter's apartment looks kind of familiar. He is one cool dude, and I have enjoyed his company on every occassion we have met him. I've even slept at his parent's house. This forum is pretty awesome in bringing online personalities to life.

Don't worry Ed, stick around here for a while and the numbers will start to add up. I've met dozens between here and veganfitness.net. I'm never disappointed, so far every online personality has been true to life. We need a couple of forum members in the middle of the state, then you and I and Madre will have an excuse to meetup out in the sticks somewhere. It's all good though, I'm sure we will meet some time in '07.

I try hard to bring people together from all over. I'll do my best to keep the forum growing and I can even try to get some new members from your area too

I love meeting forum members, and like Michael Hobson, I have always enjoyed the company of those I've met here.

Good picture

and we ended up having Vegan Chinese food

Ha!

It seems Potter takes every opportunity to eat at PandaVeg and blame it on someone else!

"Alex made me eat so much! Usually i eat all raw!"

"Michael made me eat so much! Usually i eat all raw!"

"Odidnetne made me eat so much! Usually i eat all raw!"

Ed looks good with that tattoo on his arm...maybe he should get the same one. Anyway I was wondering when that was gonna be going up...thanks for posting it. We had a blast but just to let you guys know I'm no longer living in that wonderful appartment...my roomate wouldn't stop smoking in the house so I've moved but people can still come to visit my new place.

Daywalker....your right...there's good reason for my to blame everyone for screwing up my diet...now its my girlfriend and her massive collection of cereal and other grains...I think I need to move into a bubble.

I'm no longer living in that wonderful appartment...my roomate wouldn't stop smoking in the house so I've moved but people can still come to visit my new place.

Potter, you're really picky!

Most people would be glad to live in that nice apartment with a cute vegan girl

But I understand you not wanting to live there while she's smoking.

I guess she stopped smoking now that her plan has worked... she told me she really hates it

Hey, Potter's apartment looks kind of familiar. He is one cool dude, and I have enjoyed his company on every occassion we have met him. I've even slept at his parent's house. This forum is pretty awesome in bringing online personalities to life.

Don't worry Ed, stick around here for a while and the numbers will start to add up. I've met dozens between here and veganfitness.net. I'm never disappointed, so far every online personality has been true to life. We need a couple of forum members in the middle of the state, then you and I and Madre will have an excuse to meetup out in the sticks somewhere. It's all good though, I'm sure we will meet some time in '07.

My parents have 17 acres of land out in Tioga county, which is in the center...they just don't have a house, so unless you guys want to pitch a tent...we'll figure something else out at another time. Maybe I could make a roadtrip out there though sometime. Driving to Potter's was a test of endurance, and there's a number of forum members who are a couple of hours closer (finbarro, you & Madre, etc).

My parents have 17 acres of land out in Tioga county, which is in the center...they just don't have a house, so unless you guys want to pitch a tent...we'll figure something else out at another time. Maybe I could make a roadtrip out there though sometime. Driving to Potter's was a test of endurance, and there's a number of forum members who are a couple of hours closer (finbarro, you & Madre, etc).

Oh, the picture wasn't up that quick because Scott had his camera, but I had the cord to hook it up to his computer, and we don't see each other much anymore because we're both busy. :-/

Good picture

and we ended up having Vegan Chinese food

Ha!

It seems Potter takes every opportunity to eat at PandaVeg and blame it on someone else!

"Alex made me eat so much! Usually i eat all raw!"

"Michael made me eat so much! Usually i eat all raw!"

"Odidnetne made me eat so much! Usually i eat all raw!"

Hmmm....it sounds so odd, he takes us there then blames us on it....in fact I remember him telling me about it, *AND* I remember the fact that you and Michael were there too. Thanks for the laugh though Alex.

We had a blast but just to let you guys know I'm no longer living in that wonderful appartment...my roomate wouldn't stop smoking in the house so I've moved but people can still come to visit my new place.

May I will sometime, 2007 will be the year of Road Trips.

• 5 months later...