Favorite Nuts?

Odidnetne

My most favorite nut ever is the butter peanut(better known to you misinformed americans that only see it in a jar as peanut butter)...not quite sure how it was grown or how genetically modified this nut has to be to be harvested as such a wonderful creamy yet chunky oily mixture but I give the scientists a free pass on this one no matter what they had to mix the genes with

Well they have them in the store bulk out of one of those big dispenser thingies. Then you write the Bin # on them and go check out.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

They're a national grocery store chain, but they don't have them in some areas i know. I don't think they're over in europe either, and i'm not sure of which continent you're on.

Pine nuts are fine in pesto, i just can't eat them plain or even with anything. Blended in pesto is the only way.

Well they have them in the store bulk out of one of those big dispenser thingies. Then you write the Bin # on them and go check out.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/

They're a national grocery store chain, but they don't have them in some areas i know. I don't think they're over in europe either, and i'm not sure of which continent you're on.

Pine nuts are fine in pesto, i just can't eat them plain or even with anything. Blended in pesto is the only way.

I'm in Florida, state of Cubans, old people..and Golf ( just kidding )

Thanks for the address..

Pistachios, pecans, almonds, walnuts (especially black walnuts).

I like em all. Except pine nuts. Absolutely ing.

I just discovered pine nuts this year. Raw, soaked, germinated for a day and then redried, they actually taste pretty good.

I can tolerate filberts/hazel nuts, but for a few years--after I bought some fresh ones in a French market, and found a squiggly white worm in the center of one (and wondered how many I had eaten previously-- without looking in the center--that might have been inhabited) I couldn't even look at them without feeling nauseated.