Bigz "Fruitarian" Interview

Bigbwii

Wow! What an inspiration!

I know I enjoy hiking/distance walking because it feels natural to me... and you can actually get out and see things. There's a certain amount of freedom to it.

And I know if (hopefully when) I go raw, I'd probably have to go fruitarian, just because I prefer fruits over veggies by a lot. Right now I'm stuck on a meal plan at school though... I have a choice between apples, oranges, and bananas (at 80 cents a piece ). My breakfast usually consists of only raw fruit though... it's a start.

Quick question though:

How is "fruit" defined? Like, a cucumber is the "fruit" of the plant... but on a fruitarian diet, would it be considered vegetable? Or a fruit?

Thanks guys!

A fruit is anything with a seeds so cucumbers, peppers, etc, are fruits...a lot of people instantly think of sweet fruits when you say fruits....

You eat the fruit spit/poop out the seeds and the fruit lives once again!

A fruit is anything with a seeds so cucumbers, peppers, etc, are fruits...a lot of people instantly think of sweet fruits when you say fruits....

Yeah... I know squashes, peppers, tomatoes, etc. are technically fruits... but they usually end up in the veggie category and are treated as veggies as far as preparation and the like go.

Just wanted your take on it, since you seem to be doing great with whatever you're doing.

And seriously... those are the "veggies" I prefer anyways... I'm not a fan of all the roots and tubers and leaves and whatnot... I just eat them like I'm told.

Yeah... I know squashes, peppers, tomatoes, etc. are technically fruits... but they usually end up in the veggie category and are treated as veggies as far as preparation and the like go.

Just wanted your take on it, since you seem to be doing great with whatever you're doing.

And seriously... those are the "veggies" I prefer anyways... I'm not a fan of all the roots and tubers and leaves and whatnot... I just eat them like I'm told.

I've always felt good eating lots of greens, and if you are interested, you should look up making green smoothies, where you put in lots of fruit and then you can barely (if not at all) taste the vegetables, and that it's an easy way to pack away the leafy greens.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah a lot of raw vegans would actually be clased as fruitarians....

• 3 weeks later...

Do you know the "instinctonutrition"?

It's sort of diet with only raw and no transform products...

Do you know G.C. BURGER?

With raw fruitarian lifestyle, you feel some things which come of the nature? (spiritual ect...)

Your familly is fruitarian?

I'm curious, but I read lot on raw lifestyle...

Do you sensitive to parallel sciences?

Do you know the "instinctonutrition"?

It's sort of diet with only raw and no transform products...

Do you know G.C. BURGER?

With raw fruitarian lifestyle, you feel some things which come of the nature? (spiritual ect...)

Your familly is fruitarian?

I'm curious, but I read lot on raw lifestyle...

Do you sensitive to parallel sciences?

Hey man how ya doing?

Yeah I've heard of that and it's pretty much a Fruitarian diet/lifestyle, I've found that strangest thing to ever happen to me is that I now have the same instincts as animals in the wild do, I found that I cabn sense things way in advance and I can also tell when bad/cold weather is coming way a head of time also I can usually tell when a full moon is coming too!

It's so cool....

Yeah I've heard of that and it's pretty much a Fruitarian diet/lifestyle, I've found that strangest thing to ever happen to me is that I now have the same instincts as animals in the wild do, I found that I cabn sense things way in advance and I can also tell when bad/cold weather is coming way a head of time also I can usually tell when a full moon is coming too!

It's so cool....

Fruitarian or werewolf? Werewolves are sweet!

• 1 month later...